Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a few successful flushes under my belt I was one of those fools back in the '98-99 era up here in Vermont at Middlebury College it took my ecology as a minor. I'd say the biggest thing for me is finding spores of something that I can just keep running because once I start I ain't going to stop I'll just keep it going but just between you and me what I was thinking about doing is putting a small 2x3 or whatever I can fit into that closet a tent so I can seal it up it needs to be a controlled environment as much as possible possible
My mistake I thought you meat a wood closet !:crying:
I din't realize you had grown before, this should be a breeze!
There is plenty of new techniques happening, making it easier to grow in past 20 years!
Have a look at "Liquid mushroom culture" a great way of keeping your cultures going.

Last edited:
OH YEAH LETS GET STONED :cooldance:
20220918_141703.jpg

Alright peeps, enjoyed the quick visit. I hope you dont mind me hanging around with you fine folk, I like it better here than with those fucking high brows over at Brother Mendels webpage, jk,jk. I intend on being like that friend who shows up up unexpectedly and stays on your couch for a couple of weeks, then has the audacity to complain when you serve leftovers. What you can expect from a cat like that is...he will always shoot you straight on your weed. Well Im gonna shoot you straight on your weed people, peace out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back