Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the rep @Jerseyphresh1 not sure why that is but it maybe because I always whip my rosin :shooty: They talk about it in this video at the end but call it something else :shrug::baked:
Edit: homogenous consistency.
:yeahthat:

I just found this article on press club about whipping rosin :d5:
whipping rosin

Last edited:
I've tried a few of them and they're exactly the ones that turn themselves off underneath the table for some reason. I could put one outside with an intake fan by it but I'm trying to keep stuff inside the tent :baked:
It could be cuz the heat gets trapped under the table so the heater reads like it’s accomplished what it was set to do cuz they do have a half assed auto system in there so it runs to certain temp them shuts off! May need a fan blowing on it so stale air doesn’t sit under table causing it to shut off!

It could be cuz the heat gets trapped under the table so the heater reads like it’s accomplished what it was set to do cuz they do have a half assed auto system in there so it runs to certain temp them shuts off! May need a fan blowing on it so stale air doesn’t sit under table causing it to shut off!
Pretty sure that's what it is. Seems to be some sort of safety shut off, but the same thing with a couple different heaters. When the table was a couple inches taller, the same heaters worked fine with more head room

Time for medicinal compunds.....open wide and say ahhhhhhhhhhh!:doc::funny::laughcry:

:dammit:

1663210041304.png

Thanks for the rep @Jerseyphresh1 not sure why that is but it maybe because I always whip my rosin :shooty: They talk about it in this video at the end but call it something else :shrug::baked:

I just found this article on press club about whipping rosin :d5:
whipping rosin

Recently started whipping mine. Whip, refrigerate, whip has been a big improvement for me :d5:

Anybody got any suggestions for a tent heater? I usually keep a small oil filled radiator hooked up to an inkbird in the tent, but I'm not gonna have the room for it by the time I need it this run. I was thinking about a short electric baseboard heater since I could put it along the tent wall and under the plants. I do have about 10" of space under the table inside my tent to put something but the small ceramic heaters turn themselves off underneath there
I don't heat or cool in any of my tents, with a 4x4 being the biggest. I try to manage my lung room and tweak my exhaust fan speed.to get my tent in the right area.
I think on this run, I'm going to need to split the cycles of my tents. The 4x4 has the new HLG test light, the Diablo 650R. The 2x4 has the Mars SP3000 and the little 23.x2.3 has a little CaliforniaLightWorks 160watt. They can conserve heat by having opposing light schedules. I have that room isolated from the central air. I'm not cooling the whole house to the temps I need there. Heating is the same way. I have a little oil radiator heater to heat in there.
All my tents seal light very well. I have a long intake tube in each tent so I can keep the light out and direct it to the best place for circulation. It blows down on my main circ fan.

If ya can, manage the lung room and tweak your tent to fine tune it. It seems the most stable for my set up. I'd probally set up a 10x10 differently.

edit.............pics of the Diablo 650R:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

It's a beast!!! Crazy even par figures!!!!
IMG_20220908_134915775.jpg
IMG_20220908_145308361.jpg
IMG_20220914_171309841.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20220908_145302529.jpg
    IMG_20220908_145302529.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20220914_171401206.jpg
    IMG_20220914_171401206.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I don't heat or cool in any of my tents, with a 4x4 being the biggest. I try to manage my lung room and tweak my exhaust fan speed.to get my tent in the right area.
I think on this run, I'm going to need to split the cycles of my tents. The 4x4 has the new HLG test light, the Daiblo 650R. The 2x4 has the Mars SP3000 and the little 23.x2.3 has a little CaliforniaLightWorks 160watt. They can conserve heat by having opposing light schedules. I have that room isolated from the central air. I'm not cooling the whole house to the temps I need there. Heating is the same way. I have a little oil radiator heater to heat in there.
All my tents seal light very well. I have a long intake tube in each tent so I can keep the light out and direct it to the best place for circulation. It blows down on my main circ fan.

If ya can, manage the lung room and tweak your tent to fine tune it. It seems the most stable for my set up. I'd probally set up a 10x10 differently.
Tent is in a 25x25 semi insulated detached garage. I control cooling with a window a/c and humidity with a dehumidifier just fine. But when it gets cold I can't keep the whole garage warm at all without tripping breakers. I'd get another tent up and running if I could heat the whole place... Split duct system isn't in the budget at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back