Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It holds about 2 1/2 liters
That could be an issue that means lots of soil and very little water! Guess it could just mean plenty of room for roots not always being wet and some always in the moisture zone! Earthbox works so well cuz they have large reservoirs so when water isn’t full plenty of room for the roots to get lots of oxygen! Having a really low level reservoir kinda prevents that from being possible!

Also u may be able to just put the MC in reservoir! I’d just (if u don’t already) use a small cup of warm water to make sure powder fully dissolves and then should have no problem in reservoir! It’s mainly organic nutrients or a multipart system that can fall outta suspension as they sit! A reservoir that small water isn’t just sitting for extended periods! :d5:

That could be an issue that means lots of soil and very little water! Guess it could just mean plenty of room for roots not always being wet and some always in the moisture zone! Earthbox works so well cuz they have large reservoirs so when water isn’t full plenty of room for the roots to get lots of oxygen! Having a really low level reservoir kinda prevents that from being possible!

Also u may be able to just put the MC in reservoir! I’d just (if u don’t already) use a small cup of warm water to make sure powder fully dissolves and then should have no problem in reservoir! It’s mainly organic nutrients or a multipart system that can fall outta suspension as they sit! A reservoir that small water isn’t just sitting for extended periods! :d5:
Ok thanks.... It's easier just watering it in the res..... I havnt been warm mixing it that I'll start doing then.... So so I just keep it full at all times? Or let it dry up and water? I was told to do both? Idk....

Soon as I move to my new apartment... I'm buying a rain catcher... They also have a garden and I can rent a box for 40$ a month... They aren't big but I could grow some tomatoes and peppers.... My fav!!!

Ok thanks.... It's easier just watering it in the res..... I havnt been warm mixing it that I'll start doing then.... So so I just keep it full at all times? Or let it dry up and water? I was told to do both? Idk....
If u put the MC in reservoir let it get empty before u fill it back up! Just so u know ppm of what’s down there! ;)

Grabbed a few extra bags of light brown sugar and washed out my 2gal bucket last night! Gonna take all these leaves and ferment them into some canna leaf fpj! Had 2 giant bags in the freezer too but once they defrosted they were all mushy and not looking to hot! Threw em in freezer right after chopping them so had too much moisture in the leafs! Were all mushy by time they were thawed out! These will be plenty to give me a good lil amount! :headbang:
image.jpg

I seem to of started quite the debate :crying: I've all ways wet trimmed the bigger stuff and done a tidy up towards the end of drying but I won't be smoking any of this so I would like to have some good words said when I hand out bouquets to my friends. I think I am going to trim some of the fans as they yellow over the next week wile still in pot then trim any non sugars for the hang and just snip away over the 10/14 days wile they dry. Another question here there looking very milky but the pistils are still very white am I right in saying that some strains don't turn brown fully when at there peak for trimming not looking for any amber's here ?
IMG-20220705-WA0011.jpg
IMG-20220705-WA0010.jpg
IMG-20220705-WA0013.jpg
IMG-20220705-WA0012.jpg

Grabbed a few extra bags of light brown sugar and washed out my 2gal bucket last night! Gonna take all these leaves and ferment them into some canna leaf fpj! Had 2 giant bags in the freezer too but once they defrosted they were all mushy and not looking to hot! Threw em in freezer right after chopping them so had too much moisture in the leafs! Were all mushy by time they were thawed out! These will be plenty to give me a good lil amount! :headbang:View attachment 1482368
What is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back