Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
alienraffle.jpg

Still catching up here since was like 14 new pages but sip containers stand for Sub Irrigated Planters! Basically an internal reservoir u keep full and the soil wicks the moisture up! No worries with over or underwatering them! :d5:

Speaking of @Tattoochase how much water do those hold in the rez? Just curious cuz I know the water only wicks up so far so just curious! My deeper square earthbox I used for peppers I noticed I had to topwater for a lot longer til they were big enough to get to the layer of soil the water will wick up to!
I don't know... But usually they will empty it everyday.....

Still catching up here since was like 14 new pages but sip containers stand for Sub Irrigated Planters! Basically an internal reservoir u keep full and the soil wicks the moisture up! No worries with over or underwatering them! :d5:

Speaking of @Tattoochase how much water do those hold in the rez? Just curious cuz I know the water only wicks up so far so just curious! My deeper square earthbox I used for peppers I noticed I had to topwater for a lot longer til they were big enough to get to the layer of soil the water will wick up to!
It holds about 2 1/2 liters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back