Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a community of unique stories….like yours. Thanks for helping us make it what it is:d5: I myself used medical cannabis to get off of a handful of VA pills…14 a day to be exact. Took years to successfully do…but I made it with the help of this community and our favorite plant:pass:
Damn dude! I wasn't too far behind ya. That's what they love to do, throw fucking pills at you and 'talk' to some fucking moron that can't possibly understand WTF some Vets have gone thru. Mfer's had me so damn screwed up with meds around the time my Mom turned for the worst. It was waaaaay rougher than it needed to be.
After buy this new place, I was going to try and set up a group for Vets, like I helped set up many years ago where I used to live, and then this Covid crap came about. The old group gave me a different sense of worth.

Growing canna gives me a lot. I've ALWAYS loved growing stuff and I can thank my GrandMa for that. There's the regular satisfaction ya get just from growing your own stuff. It gives med meds that I can use and I can provide to my fellow Vets in need. Providing meds to those in need and have them tell you it helped them immensely has its own version of self-worth.

20210926_192217.jpg
this guy was bugging me yesterday

It took all afternoon to get caught up in this thread. I had to take so many breaks I forgot most of what I read :rofl:

Good Morfnoevight All you long winded stoners. Ms. MOG cut the last piece of glass for the window and I soldered it in place today. Did you ever start one of those projects that gets bigger with time :crying: this is one of those.........

View attachment 1373081
Fantastic work Mrs and Mr @Mañ'O'Green :d5:

:pass:

I'm just glad he's got something he likes doing now tbh. He's been pretty anti social, so I think getting to be on a team and around other boys his age is good for him. I felt bad that his brother and sister were both getting to do fun stuff and he hadn't told me anything he wanted to try. Glad I went ahead and gave him a little push on this cause he seems to be really loving it.

Apparently, I grew up during the 4% THC era of cannabis...

If I try the one type of dabbing, I'd probably end up hiding under a towel in my bathroom.

If I try the other, I'd probably throw out my back...
:crying: :crying: :crying: When I first started using decarbed rosin/cocoa butter 2g/1g. to make my chocolate bars. I licked the bowl. I was sittin in my chair sayin " its just the drugs,its just the drugs,its just the drugs,"

So :yeahthat:

Damn dude! I wasn't too far behind ya. That's what they love to do, throw fucking pills at you and 'talk' to some fucking moron that can't possibly understand WTF some Vets have gone thru. Mfer's had me so damn screwed up with meds around the time my Mom turned for the worst. It was waaaaay rougher than it needed to be.
After buy this new place, I was going to try and set up a group for Vets, like I helped set up many years ago where I used to live, and then this Covid crap came about. The old group gave me a different sense of worth.

Growing canna gives me a lot. I've ALWAYS loved growing stuff and I can thank my GrandMa for that. There's the regular satisfaction ya get just from growing your own stuff. It gives med meds that I can use and I can provide to my fellow Vets in need. Providing meds to those in need and have them tell you it helped them immensely has its own version of self-worth.
Thanks

1st and only time my cat made it into my room! Read how pets are the biggest carriers of pests to the indoor grow so no animals allowed in my bedroom where tents is located! Luckily this was before I had any plants in there! Had just bought and setup the tent! :nono:
41F98D2B-8620-4344-A5C6-88461313C908.jpeg

:kitty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back