Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m running to get coffee filters and parchment paper and then I’ll see what this dabbing is all about! Getting the coffee filters to press a bunch of this for maximum effect on the dabbage! :woohoo1:
image.jpg
image.jpg

:frog:

Oughta be fun test smoking the test smoke….to find it again, and what not :rofl:
Too late now! All of it is going to be transformed into a very pretty golden substance that tomorrow will become a beautiful golden rosin. It should be some insane meds.
And the best thing is that I'll quick dry the worked material and make some great canna butter for my coffee.

Damn dude! I wasn't too far behind ya. That's what they love to do, throw fucking pills at you and 'talk' to some fucking moron that can't possibly understand WTF some Vets have gone thru. Mfer's had me so damn screwed up with meds around the time my Mom turned for the worst. It was waaaaay rougher than it needed to be.
After buy this new place, I was going to try and set up a group for Vets, like I helped set up many years ago where I used to live, and then this Covid crap came about. The old group gave me a different sense of worth.

Growing canna gives me a lot. I've ALWAYS loved growing stuff and I can thank my GrandMa for that. There's the regular satisfaction ya get just from growing your own stuff. It gives med meds that I can use and I can provide to my fellow Vets in need. Providing meds to those in need and have them tell you it helped them immensely has its own version of self-worth.
Yea, I think there is something satisfying in knowing that I’m successfully treating what the doctors failed at for several years…..with something I can grow for relatively cheap. I did the research, I learned to grow, and I continue to make progress. Hell, the only thing the doctors have done in the meantime is judge me for it :rofl: to tell you the truth, I was never in worse health than when I was on all those pills. And spiraling further as time went on. Weed, for sure, saved my life.

1st and only time my cat made it into my room! Read how pets are the biggest carriers of pests to the indoor grow so no animals allowed in my bedroom where tents is located! Luckily this was before I had any plants in there! Had just bought and setup the tent! :nono:
View attachment 1373091
:kitty:
Get outta there you!

Bum wine i had to tie the cola to the ceiling lol buds were so heavy kept falling over lol
I have a nurple and 2 witch dr beans a homey sent me a ways back! Think I may drop a WD as 1 of my auto beans in 2x4 next run! :thumbsup:

I had this crazy flash back type moment when I saw him out there warming up in the outfield throwing the ball back and forth tonighy. His form when he throws is *exactly* the same as my brother's when he was that age. Funny how some of that stuff ends up being genetic. Probably the fact that its the same ball park and the same field that my brother played at had something to do with it as well.

Yea, I think there is something satisfying in knowing that I’m successfully treating what the doctors failed at for several years…..with something I can grow for relatively cheap. I did the research, I learned to grow, and I continue to make progress. Hell, the only thing the doctors have done in the meantime is judge me for it :rofl: to tell you the truth, I was never in worse health than when I was on all those pills. And spiraling further as time went on. Weed, for sure, saved my life.
Same here bro was in pain pills 10yrs and finally realized I’d be dead if I didn’t get off them things so decided to be an outlaw and go back to smoking and kicked the pills and been best decision I ever made! Actually did an autoflower podcast episode on using green to kick the pills! :thumbsup:

1st and only time my cat made it into my room! Read how pets are the biggest carriers of pests to the indoor grow so no animals allowed in my bedroom where tents is located! Luckily this was before I had any plants in there! Had just bought and setup the tent! :nono:
View attachment 1373091
:kitty:

now all ya gotta do is teach the bird to say "molly-in-a-tent, molly-in-a-tent!" :coffee: :kitty: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back