Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
On another note, never thought I'd have to teach my kid how to apply deodorant at 10 but here we are. He comes home and I immediately am like "clothes in the washer, your tiny ass in the shower" lmfao. Then again, the boys room has had that "boys locker room funk" going for a couple of months now, but the fresh off the field stank is real :rofl:

Same here bro was in pain pills 10yrs and finally realized I’d be dead if I didn’t get off them things so decided to be an outlaw and go back to smoking and kicked the pills and been best decision I ever made! Actually did an autoflower podcast episode on using green to kick the pills! :thumbsup:
Weed for the win! Fine job, sir!

now all ya gotta do is teach the bird to say "molly-in-a-tent, molly-in-a-tent!" :coffee: :kitty: ppp
That bird hates me for some reason! I go near it and it starts squawking and occasionally will jump down and fly circles around my head screeching at me! 1st time it got on fan I was asked to retrieve it and so was spinning the fan blades around so I could reach him and was trying to pick him up til I had to give up cuz dude wouldn’t come down! Ever since then he ain’t forgave me I guess cuz he ain’t friendly in the least! :crying:

That bird hates me for some reason! I go near it and it starts squawking and occasionally will jump down and fly circles around my head screeching at me! 1st time it got on fan I was asked to retrieve it and so was spinning the fan blades around so I could reach him and was trying to pick him up til I had to give up cuz dude wouldn’t come down! Ever since then he ain’t forgave me I guess cuz he ain’t friendly in the least! :crying:

meh, it'z only cuz he knowz u own a cat :rofl: ppp

#2 has that like volatile quiet angry kid thing going sometimes, reminds me of his father every once in a while, idk, sometimes he just gets a certain look. Anyhoo, figured giving him a physical outlet was probably a good call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back