Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking bruce but he's 70 bucks. And 4 out of 5 of my wd babies are dead. I believe the cat got in my coco. I'm pretty upset. I ordered great white shark fem and 3 sour 60 reg beans in the mail..try again. Bummer. This my only survivor. Shit

Attachments

• 20210930_120918.jpg
    20210930_120918.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 10
It took all afternoon to get caught up in this thread. I had to take so many breaks I forgot most of what I read :rofl:

Good Morfnoevight All you long winded stoners. Ms. MOG cut the last piece of glass for the window and I soldered it in place today. Did you ever start one of those projects that gets bigger with time :crying: this is one of those.........

_DSC4063.JPG

Thinking bruce but he's 70 bucks. And 4 out of 5 of my wd babies are dead. I believe the cat got in my coco. I'm pretty upset. I ordered great white shark fem and 3 sour 60 reg beans in the mail..try again. Bummer. This my only survivor. Shit
Hopefully you can take that last one to completion….she’s a good yielder, so you might be surprised. Personally, I like to give plants a lot of room to expand into….so maybe just focusing on one plant, encouraging her to get big, will pay off in the long run

It took all afternoon to get caught up in this thread. I had to take so many breaks I forgot most of what I read :rofl:

Good Morfnoevight All you long winded stoners. Ms. MOG cut the last piece of glass for the window and I soldered it in place today. Did you ever start one of those projects that gets bigger with time :crying: this is one of those.........

View attachment 1373081
You two did a fantastic job on that!:d5:

My cat gave me the gift of a white fly infestation. Kitty is not allowed in there now :kitty:.

My cat gave me the gift of a white fly infestation. Kitty is not allowed in there now :kitty:.
I accidentally locked my kitty in the grow room the other day. Kept smelling poo. I thought, wow, the cat box is strong. Then I looked behind my tent....

Ty frank for rep and yeah,I normally don't flower more than 2 or 3 at a time and use extra space in tent to veg. A benefit of autoflower. Easy cone easy go. Yeah I'm making that 1 monster grrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back