Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at a point for 6 years or more i only left the house twice a month to go to the methadone clinic. I've had to relearn just driving around town and grocery shopping. Its why I'm such a proponent of medical cannabis. I have a passion for it. I was 250 pounds and passing out. I learned to grow and here I am. Back to normal weight and I'm not falling out. The legal drugs left me a husk of my former self. Folks like you are keeping me stable..I really mean it guys. Thank you for letting me belong here. Now I'm crying .shit

Thanks…..I like to look on the bright side…..PERFECT excuse to smoke more WEED :smokeit:
frank-the.gif

You know, I never have learned to roll joints lmao
For me, joints are just how you smoke bud, big fan of the "marijuana cigarettes"...

I keep having to google all these new toys the kids keep talking about. I thought dabbing was a bedroom thing when I first heard it...

I was at a point for 6 years or more i only left the house twice a month to go to the methadone clinic. I've had to relearn just driving around town and grocery shopping. Its why I'm such a proponent of medical cannabis. I have a passion for it. I was 250 pounds and passing out. I learned to grow and here I am. Back to normal weight and I'm not falling out. The legal drugs left me a husk of my former self. Folks like you are keeping me stable..I really mean it guys. Thank you for letting me belong here. Now I'm crying .shit
This is a community of unique stories….like yours. Thanks for helping us make it what it is:d5: I myself used medical cannabis to get off of a handful of VA pills…14 a day to be exact. Took years to successfully do…but I made it with the help of this community and our favorite plant:pass:

Thanks…..I like to look on the bright side…..PERFECT excuse to smoke more WEED :smokeit:
If we were close and IF I knew which strain I test smoked this morning, I'd give ya some. That stuff kicked my butt this morning! :baked::dizzy::backside:I feel like I had some edibles instead of vaping flower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back