Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hungry. I had a box if cheez-its I meant to bring with me and I forgot. And no. I will *not* bust open the box of cereal cause that will defeat the purpose of holding it hostage in my passenger seat :rofl:

I'm hungry. I had a box if cheez-its I meant to bring with me and I forgot. And no. I will *not* bust open the box of cereal cause that will defeat the purpose of holding it hostage in my passenger seat :rofl:
I treated myself to a box of cookie crisp last week. Don't think you're supposed to eat 8 bowls in a day...thought I had appendicitis.

Nothing new there though lol.

How are you feeling today?
I’m trying ... thanks for asking . I’m exhausted though.. slept all day basically after my episode.
I need a good, cheap cloner.
What new and exciting your ways

I see you've figured me out :rofl: its whatever happens when you're alone all the time and you get ignored when you're not lol

It’s called haters it’s how you know you’re making it... I got some on here .. got a new one last week or 2 ago

I treated myself to a box of cookie crisp last week. Don't think you're supposed to eat 8 bowls in a day...thought I had appendicitis.
As long as you're not puking black tar you're good. #2 had it 2 years ago and it was terrifying. Dr said it was the worst case he had seen in his career. They tried to treat either antibiotics for almost a week before surgery... by the time they finally took it out he said it looked like it had been shredded. The other dr was the one who wanted to wait, the one who was there the day they did the surgery was mad that they waited so long. He got to the point where he was having seizures and risking brain damage from his temp being so high and shooting back up so fast when they would try to bring it down.

it used to say hendrix i promise! Lol
20210930_181425.jpg

As long as you're not puking black tar you're good. #2 had it 2 years ago and it was terrifying. Dr said it was the worst case he had seen in his career. They tried to treat either antibiotics for almost a week before surgery... by the time they finally took it out he said it looked like it had been shredded. The other dr was the one who wanted to wait, the one who was there the day they did the surgery was mad that they waited so long. He got to the point where he was having seizures and risking brain damage from his temp being so high and shooting back up so fast when they would try to bring it down.
No, not that bad...I was just trying to politely say "CooOOOookie Crisp made me cooOOOOoonstipated"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back