Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m trying ... thanks for asking . I’m exhausted though.. slept all day basically after my episode.
I need a good, cheap cloner.
What new and exciting your ways
It'll definitely take it out of you. I am usually "off" for the rest of the day after one. When they are bad enough I'm basically catatonic for a day or two after. Don't think I've had any that bad since I left my last job though.

I’m trying ... thanks for asking . I’m exhausted though.. slept all day basically after my episode.
I need a good, cheap cloner.
What new and exciting your ways
Nothing terribly exciting over this way. Casting list for Nutcracker goes up tomorrow so anxiously awaiting that lol. #3 is dealing with some 7yo girl friend drama at school so she's been an emotional little thing this week.

It’s called haters it’s how you know you’re making it... I got some on here .. got a new one last week or 2 ago
Ya know, that happens to me a lot for some reason and I never can figure out why. I think its the autism tbh. Like, can't tell when people are "joking" cause I take everything seriously. And then can never figure out why people have issues with me. Subtext is a bitch so thats shy I tell people that if they have an issue with me to *just tell me* cause I'm not gonna figure it out otherwise lmao.

Ya know, that happens to me a lot for some reason and I never can figure out why. I think its the autism tbh. Like, can't tell when people are "joking" cause I take everything seriously. And then can never figure out why people have issues with me. Subtext is a bitch so thats shy I tell people that if they have an issue with me to *just tell me* cause I'm not gonna figure it out otherwise lmao.
I feel ya brother

it used to say hendrix i promise! LolView attachment 1373049
Not nearly as bad as hubby's "passed out drunk at Sturgis" tramp stamp. 20+ years and it has *not* aged well. Was supposed to be on his thigh but dude thought it would be hilarious to put it on his back while he was out.

Hey I have a question for my vpd gurus out there. @Mañ'O'Green @pop22 @Waira off the top of my head

while I understand vpd as it relates to water movement though the plant, and thus the movement of nutrients.

incant seem to see to much out there on how cO2 relates to vpd

What I’ve come to understand is that higher vpd equals more fluid movement. Then cO2 just helps the photosynthetic process.

It all ramps everything up, so my question is this. Are my thresholds going to be higher on the vpd charts due to my high cO2.

So if the vpd chart says veg should be at a 1.1 kPa that’s assuming normal cO2 levels. If I have elevatede cO2 wouldn’t it stand to reason that number would be higher?
I was looking at that myself, but dropped looking into it for a while, since aux CO2 is not practical until I build a grow room in my shop or convert my old race car trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back