Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
They like German Shepard also lol been to a many of Philippine party’s, lesson one.. always ask what the meat is
Oh yeah! A MUST!
I had a Philipina that cut my hair while stationed in Orlando. Pork Adobo and Lumpia were her specialty. I'd give her money to buy the stuff to make enough for her family and some for me. I'd give her the money and tell her, "Be sure to get the real stuff! No trolling alleys n stuff!" She'd always giggle! :biggrin: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

:rofl: :rofl: ... it's sounds very bloody similar :rofl: .. It could well have been monkey meat for all we knew at that time of night!!

It's pretty well regulated here, there are outlaw food trucks in big metro areas. Some pretty smart operators too. I've seen quite a few 'taco vans' strategically stationed around large Mexican bars, notably in Phoenix. Always a big line and most put out tables and trash cans.

View attachment 1371190
Always ask what meat and what part, especially in China!

In China, penis is a delicacy. So much so that there’s a restaurant dedicated to feeding people phalluses of all sizes and origins, cooked in many different ways.
On the menu is donkey, yak, bull and dog penis, as well as testicles.
Inside, the building has private rooms, gold cutlery and an impressively luxe decor. Each group of diners gets a personal waitress, who will explain the health benefits of the different kind of shafts. These include increased strength and virility, so, perhaps unsurprisingly, the restaurant is popular with businessmen, as well as tourists.
Just don't order a thick shake!:crying:
677711AE-02BC-4EAF-8E3C-82C5E1A53AC7.gif

Im poor and red-haired :spels:
Sorry to say that tanning with piss isn't as popular as it once was.
I think natural tanning is mostly done with oak bark.
The three most widely used tanning agents are vegetable tannin (such as oak bark), mineral salts such as chromium sulfate, and fish or animal oil.
If we have any hunters out there, then they will also know about brain tanning, where the brain of the animal you have hunted is just the right amount to tan the hide of that animal!
These days pissing in a pot is as effective as pissing into the wind as far as making money goes!

Crockery is crockery!:crying:
It is an easy to clean, easy to make and you can put what you want into it!
A chamber pot isn't the same as a crockpot, they are just made from the same material, clay!
I love a long low temp stew or casserole, where the meat just melts!
I make an awesome beef bourguignon from shin of beef a tough old cut but so tasty once rendered down to a deeply satisfy casserole in the autumn.
I also make Lamb bourguignon, which was out of this world!
The lamb sounds great! I've been lamb deprived my life. Only had it a few times in my life. The closest I get to lamb is smoked Cabrito, but a bit older than the norm. I learned from an old Mexican guy that came out to slaughter and dress the goats for the little German lady we had our deer lease with as a kid. Mine is pretty sinful!

I'm done for!!! I just started to think of all the meals I ate at that sweet lady's home. She used her wooden stove as much as her gas stove. Everything was made from scratch..........a German version of my GrandMa! LOL!
I guess I'll have to make her rice pudding today. Damn munchies! :funny::funny::funny:

DON'T use clay pebbles or any other so called " drainage material". It a myth, and in fact violates the laws of hydraulics, which says that the interface between dissimilar materials will resists the flow of water until overcome by gravity. So it interferes even more with wicking. I've never run anything but the medium I chose, and I've used both coco and soil in my pots, and have always had excellent results.

This is one of my early auto pot grows, no pebbles in the bottom!

Shining silver haze pic1 -10-23-2016.jpg

Fair play! You'll love the ease of them!! - Dont forget you'll need to hand water for the first 20 days or so .. the roots won't be able to wick until they get down there!

Yes - I'm pretty sure that copper bottom your describing is what the plastic autopots come with. I never know which way up to put mine, but it's not made any difference - your's are attached so that's one less thing to worry about :rofl:

The ONLY benefit i can see to having clay pebbles (if it is a benefit) is to stop the bottom couple of cm's sat in water for long periods of time (as the bottom will always have water available while the resevoir is attached and filled up)

Personally, from experience (about 5-6 years or so) of using autopots, i'd probably say save yourself the extra effort and dont worry about the pebbles. But also @pop22 is like our autopot guru (used them for agesss and made his own systems) and @St. Tom who is one of the most successful competition winners who uses autopots too!

They may have a different opinion!

Good luck with the first grow - tag me in when you start and i'll follow along!!

:vibe::vibe:
:pass:

View attachment 1371190
Always ask what meat and what part, especially in China!

In China, penis is a delicacy. So much so that there’s a restaurant dedicated to feeding people phalluses of all sizes and origins, cooked in many different ways.
On the menu is donkey, yak, bull and dog penis, as well as testicles.
Inside, the building has private rooms, gold cutlery and an impressively luxe decor. Each group of diners gets a personal waitress, who will explain the health benefits of the different kind of shafts. These include increased strength and virility, so, perhaps unsurprisingly, the restaurant is popular with businessmen, as well as tourists.
Just don't order a thick shake!:crying:
From the people that made so many great discoveries, comes some of the silliest crap you could dream up! Must have been the opium. :rofl:

You know there is a cannabis strain called "shit".
"Shit" is all you can ask for in a strain of cannabis with old-school genetics for the die-hard Skunk fans.
Grown in a terracotta pot, such as pictured above, one could legitimately refer to it as a "crock of shit"!:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back