Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they at least give you an allen wrench?

nope ..to be fair i haven't needed one :thumbsup:

This is why I don’t get these. Everyone says “it’s soooo easy” welp not for my electronic challenged arse lol

It hasn't proved to be to bad,, the instructions just not up too it though ,,had to change things about already ,,but its a top piece of kit :biggrin: and i only got 4 parts left over :crying:

They like German Shepard also lol been to a many of Philippine party’s, lesson one.. always ask what the meat is
1632582787417.png

Always ask what meat and what part, especially in China!

In China, penis is a delicacy. So much so that there’s a restaurant dedicated to feeding people phalluses of all sizes and origins, cooked in many different ways.
On the menu is donkey, yak, bull and dog penis, as well as testicles.
Inside, the building has private rooms, gold cutlery and an impressively luxe decor. Each group of diners gets a personal waitress, who will explain the health benefits of the different kind of shafts. These include increased strength and virility, so, perhaps unsurprisingly, the restaurant is popular with businessmen, as well as tourists.
Just don't order a thick shake!:crying:

nope ..to be fair i haven't needed one :thumbsup:

It hasn't proved to be to bad,, the instructions just not up too it though ,,had to change things about already ,,but its a top piece of kit :biggrin: and i only got 4 parts left over :crying:
Ah yes that beautiful and strange language that is Chinglish!:rofl:
1632583075187.png
1632583087267.png
1632583119891.png

1632583224487.png
1632583246804.png
1632583299251.png

Always wash

@arty zan lol what a croc!!!
Now the origins of “piss poor”
Your wish is my command! LMAO you know I got something for that don't you!
Urine was once used to tan animal skins, so families would all pee in a pot and sell it to a tannery once it was full. If you had to do this to survive you were “Piss Poor.” But worse than that were the really poor folk who couldn't even afford to buy a pot.
I guess they were just called "poor"!
Also people who had red hair, would get twice the price for their piss, I kid you not!!

Your wish is my command! LMAO you know I got something for that don't you!
Urine was once used to tan animal skins, so families would all pee in a pot and sell it to a tannery once it was full. If you had to do this to survive you were “Piss Poor.” But worse than that were the really poor folk who couldn't even afford to buy a pot.
I guess they were just called "poor"!
Also people who had red hair, would get twice the price for their piss, I kid you not!!

Im poor and red-haired :spels:

View attachment 1371190
Always ask what meat and what part, especially in China!

In China, penis is a delicacy. So much so that there’s a restaurant dedicated to feeding people phalluses of all sizes and origins, cooked in many different ways.
On the menu is donkey, yak, bull and dog penis, as well as testicles.
Inside, the building has private rooms, gold cutlery and an impressively luxe decor. Each group of diners gets a personal waitress, who will explain the health benefits of the different kind of shafts. These include increased strength and virility, so, perhaps unsurprisingly, the restaurant is popular with businessmen, as well as tourists.
Just don't order a thick shake!:crying:
8881BF89-D311-4A41-99B8-01283C54C90D.jpeg

Crockery is crockery!:crying:
It is an easy to clean, easy to make and you can put what you want into it!
A chamber pot isn't the same as a crockpot, they are just made from the same material, clay!
I love a long low temp stew or casserole, where the meat just melts!
I make an awesome beef bourguignon from shin of beef a tough old cut but so tasty once rendered down to a deeply satisfy casserole in the autumn.
I also make Lamb bourguignon, which was out of this world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back