Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the people that made so many great discoveries, comes some of the silliest crap you could dream up! Must have been the opium. :rofl:
I'm guessing they thought they were being more western!
I've heard the saying "eat a bag of dicks" in a few American shows and especially in archer!

:crying::crying::crying::crying:

I HAZ CROCKPOT!
IMG_20210920_194729163 (2).jpg

I'm LMMFAO at a silly ass Klingon opera

Oh yeah! A MUST!
I had a Philipina that cut my hair while stationed in Orlando. Pork Adobo and Lumpia were her specialty. I'd give her money to buy the stuff to make enough for her family and some for me. I'd give her the money and tell her, "Be sure to get the real stuff! No trolling alleys n stuff!" She'd always giggle! :biggrin: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

It's pretty well regulated here, there are outlaw food trucks in big metro areas. Some pretty smart operators too. I've seen quite a few 'taco vans' strategically stationed around large Mexican bars, notably in Phoenix. Always a big line and most put out tables and trash cans.
Lol
Why is it that the Philippino love cutting hair... every one almost.. or the dance crews .
Sorry to say that tanning with piss isn't as popular as it once was.
I think natural tanning is mostly done with oak bark.
The three most widely used tanning agents are vegetable tannin (such as oak bark), mineral salts such as chromium sulfate, and fish or animal oil.
If we have any hunters out there, then they will also know about brain tanning, where the brain of the animal you have hunted is just the right amount to tan the hide of that animal!
These days pissing in a pot is as effective as pissing into the wind as far as making money goes!
Lol I knew you’d know !!
But here’s a lil fact... the highest paid form of carpenters are historical dudes.. they actually have to mimic the time periods and make it identical.. they would be using urine and straw even lol
Talk about “dog fuckers” (work term for lazy ppl) paradise . 7 months just removing stuff so it’s not damaged and nobody would complain lol

DON'T use clay pebbles or any other so called " drainage material". It a myth, and in fact violates the laws of hydraulics, which says that the interface between dissimilar materials will resists the flow of water until overcome by gravity. So it interferes even more with wicking. I've never run anything but the medium I chose, and I've used both coco and soil in my pots, and have always had excellent results.

This is one of my early auto pot grows, no pebbles in the bottom!

View attachment 1371211
Thank you so much!
You’ve explained it and it makes a lot of sense, especially in that the Autopot system relies on gravity and water.
Wish I had decided that earlier, I’ve been holding off starting my grow as I waited for the clay pebbles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back