Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine any of that would effect his private conversations though. I'll do more digging; and if that falls up short I'll post in the developers section for the forum software to see if they have any ideas.

@arty zan you didn't drink tequila and delete them all, did you? When I was in my 20's I'd drunk text a lot, then delete the messages and pretend like I never sent them. :rofl: I'm teasing. No, but SERIOUSLY.

I'm on Xenforo forums now - There's not much info, but i've found a few links - way over my head though!
I'll ping em over!
:d5:

edit: It could also be a temporary glitch that fixes when he logs back in .. although i don't remember it ever happening before.

You guys are legitimately freaking me out.!!!!

cat.gif

That's more to do with the bud you are smoking...... :pighug:

Wait till the conspiracy section gets ahold of this.

:biggrin: Stoner.....:pass:

An old Sicilian co-worker used to harvest a lot of wild mushrooms. He told me his secret for mycological identification:
"If they're kinda brown on top, they're OK to eat."

He's dead now (RIP Sonny Stango), not from the 'shrooms though. He gave up cigarettes at 73 after an emphysema diagnosis, and lived another 10 years on his homemade wine, homegrown pesto, stuffed Hungarian peppers, and wild shrooms.
RIP Sonny Stango

I heard shrooms are good for healing stuff like that and cancer, glad he got more time to enjoy his passions

I'm on Xenforo forums now - There's not much info, but i've found a few links - way over my head though!
I'll ping em over!
:d5:

edit: It could also be a temporary glitch that fixes when he logs back in .. although i don't remember it ever happening before.

It's possible to rebuild all the conversations, but I don't think that's an option for as big as the forum is. It would attempt to rebuild ALL of them, and from what I've read on it SQL errors are common when it's a lot.

@arty zan just to eliminate the possibility, can you try a different visual style for the forum and see if the messages show then?
Would it be worthwhile clearing the browser cache or trying a different one/incognito window? Caching can do weird stuff to dynamic layouts, could be trying to load something it thiks is cached and isn't.

It's possible to rebuild all the conversations, but I don't think that's an option for as big as the forum is. It would attempt to rebuild ALL of them, and from what I've read on it SQL errors are common when it's a lot.
You could also run the risk of crashing your SQL instance (unsure how you're hosting that) as the CPU required to do so would probably be beefy enough

Damn some people never change, sorry.

I would never pay more than $600 for a dog, i am buying a pet that i will care and love for until death not a show winner or breeder. i found a breeder here 8 years ago for min pins $350 a pop $50 off with military discount, she had boxers too so my dad got a boxer from my 8 year ago min pin breeder 3 years ago. I don't know how people spend $1000s on a pup but to eachs own right?
Our other girl is a rescue and neurotic af. We love her, paid $30 for her. Vet bills were insane though as she was riddled with parasites (that required multiple different medications to finally clear up, since some of the less common worms don't respond to general dewormer) and she required a pregnant spay (we assume it was her first heat, vet estimated she was only 6-9m old). She was feral when we got her, its been almost 4 years and she still doesn't trust my husband. We ended up getting our GSD from a breeder because I needed a dog suited for service work and between the other dogs major reactivity issues and her car sickness she just never worked out. She's also pretty well untrainable, though she's gotten a bit better since watching us work on the pup's training. We checked the rescues here, but none of the dogs we found would have been a fit, either "no homes with kids" or "must have a fenced backyard" plus SD fitness would be questionable at best. Not to mention, they all require an extensive interview process and home visits and I can't deal with strangers in my home.

She's not usually very affectionate but I had to leave the house for like 10 minutes this morning and when I got home she decided she needed all the love lol.

20210923_100139_1.gif
20210923_100142_1.gif
20210923_100148_1.gif
20210923_100157_1.gif
20210923_100202_1.gif
20210923_100217_1.gif
20210923_100226_1.gif
20210923_100615_1.gif
20210923_100629_1.gif
20210923_100633_1.gif
20210923_100642_1.gif
20210923_100644_1.gif
20210923_100654_1.gif
20210923_100658_1.gif
20210923_100701_1.gif

Just plopped down right on top of me and said "yes, need attention now."

20210923_100706_1.gif
20210923_101108_1.gif

LGD tend to be rather aloof in general, even with their "person" so this is a fairly rare occurrence for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back