Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where have my PM's gone?
It is completely empty and I need to reply to some of them!

:nono::shrug::cuss::doh::yoinks::frowny1::help::sadcry::eek1::sad:
:grrr1::grrr2::WTF::grrr2::grrr1:

Ummmm. I'm going to have to dig on this one brother; I'm not sure if we even have the technical capability to delete messages like that.

NP!
I seen those on linda but they have other sites for just that, or even amazon sells little tubs ready to go, getting the spores is about like seeds i would assume
One time, after I left with my ex and moved back in with my parents, I bought spores for mushrooms. They came when I wasn't home, and my parents being how they were were opening all of my mail. They opened the box of spores, destroyed them, and then asked my brother if you smoke mushroom spores. Then they tossed my room, found the brand new pipe I had just bought and my first ever 8th and destroyed that too. Called me an addict and kicked me and #1 and #2 to the curb. Cause of course drugs are bad mmmkay and the fact that I couldn't sleep without it meant I was addicted. Surely had *nothing* to do with the racing thoughts and nightmares from my newly acquired and not yet diagnosed ptsd. A decade later and they're still ridiculously anti everything, to the point where they wouldn't even consider cbd for my childhood dog that passed last year who had arthritis and seizures that meds couldn't control. Totally legal but they're such prudes they wouldn't even try to ease his pain. I'm still pissed. We got him when I was in 8th grade and he lived past 15. And of course they replaced him a few months later with a doodle of all things. So many legitimate naturally hypo breeds and they drop $4k on a designer dog. He's cute, don't get me wrong, but we got our well bred working line GSD for $500 so paying that kind of money for a mutt absolutely baffles me.

Lol sorry, rant over.

Where have my PM's gone?
It is completely empty and I need to reply to some of them!

:nono::shrug::cuss::doh::yoinks::frowny1::help::sadcry::eek1::sad:
:grrr1::grrr2::WTF::grrr2::grrr1:

Heya Arty - Just to be sure that everythings been tried.
Have you tried double clicking the mail icon?
Have you tried (when you click the mail icon once) hitting the green link at the bottom that says "show all"

Just in case that 840 is clouding your path to the PMs ^_^

(btw, there's nothing admin panel can do with or to your PMs)

Heya Arty - Just to be sure that everythings been tried.
Have you tried double clicking the mail icon?
Have you tried (when you click the mail icon once) hitting the green link at the bottom that says "show all"

Just in case that 840 is clouding your path to the PMs ^_^

(btw, there's nothing admin panel can do with or to your PMs)

There is nothing in the logs that show anything was done to his user account by him, by any moderators, or any admin.

@arty zan when did you notice this happened?

There is nothing in the logs that show anything was done to his user account by him, by any moderators, or any admin.

@arty zan when did you notice this happened?

I'm also checking all the logs to see if anything is out of place. Nothing so far. I've had a few tiny niggles on site (just the oops message a couple of times and the could flare stopped me getting in for a moment this morning)

One time, after I left with my ex and moved back in with my parents, I bought spores for mushrooms. They came when I wasn't home, and my parents being how they were were opening all of my mail. They opened the box of spores, destroyed them, and then asked my brother if you smoke mushroom spores. Then they tossed my room, found the brand new pipe I had just bought and my first ever 8th and destroyed that too. Called me an addict and kicked me and #1 and #2 to the curb. Cause of course drugs are bad mmmkay and the fact that I couldn't sleep without it meant I was addicted. Surely had *nothing* to do with the racing thoughts and nightmares from my newly acquired and not yet diagnosed ptsd. A decade later and they're still ridiculously anti everything, to the point where they wouldn't even consider cbd for my childhood dog that passed last year who had arthritis and seizures that meds couldn't control. Totally legal but they're such prudes they wouldn't even try to ease his pain. I'm still pissed. We got him when I was in 8th grade and he lived past 15. And of course they replaced him a few months later with a doodle of all things. So many legitimate naturally hypo breeds and they drop $4k on a designer dog. He's cute, don't get me wrong, but we got our well bred working line GSD for $500 so paying that kind of money for a mutt absolutely baffles me.

Lol sorry, rant over.
Damn some people never change, sorry.

I would never pay more than $600 for a dog, i am buying a pet that i will care and love for until death not a show winner or breeder. i found a breeder here 8 years ago for min pins $350 a pop $50 off with military discount, she had boxers too so my dad got a boxer from my 8 year ago min pin breeder 3 years ago. I don't know how people spend $1000s on a pup but to eachs own right?

...Never tried it as i can't buy it and i don't trust me picking wild ones...
An old Sicilian co-worker used to harvest a lot of wild mushrooms. He told me his secret for mycological identification:
"If they're kinda brown on top, they're OK to eat."

He's dead now (RIP Sonny Stango), not from the 'shrooms though. He gave up cigarettes at 73 after an emphysema diagnosis, and lived another 10 years on his homemade wine, homegrown pesto, stuffed Hungarian peppers, and wild shrooms.

You guys are legitimately freaking me out.!!!!
Arty please tell me you found them I too did not see the show all, but I’m using blues test layout which switches back and forth to legacy while in messages.

Wait till the conspiracy section gets ahold of this.

I'm also checking all the logs to see if anything is out of place. Nothing so far. I've had a few tiny niggles on site (just the oops message a couple of times and the could flare stopped me getting in for a moment this morning)

I can't imagine any of that would effect his private conversations though. I'll do more digging; and if that falls up short I'll post in the developers section for the forum software to see if they have any ideas.

@arty zan you didn't drink tequila and delete them all, did you? When I was in my 20's I'd drunk text a lot, then delete the messages and pretend like I never sent them. :rofl: I'm teasing. No, but SERIOUSLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back