Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm playing on my Oculus Quest 2 VR set last night, and I'm playing this rock wall climbing game. It's intense man, like you really feel like you're climbing and hanging with this thing! And the VR can cast to a Chrome compatible browser, so my kids are watching me the whole time.

I'm towards the top, and there's a long gap between me and the next rock above me. My son shouts "you can do it dad, reach for it!"

I triumphantly reached up high with my hand to grab that sucker, and fist pumped RIGHT into the fucking ceiling fan above me in the real world lol.

THWACK THWACK THWACK
I did this with my mates Vive. Was playing the Brookhaven experiement and turned around and "dodged" right into a wall.

I did this with my mates Vive. Was playing the Brookhaven experiement and turned around and "dodged" right into a wall.

I bought Gorn, that gladiator game? You can literally cut limbs off your opponents, pick up their limbs, and beat someone else to death with them haha!

I have kicked the shit out of my furniture playing this game. VR needs like a 20 x 20 open space man, shit's dangerous lol.

Ever play Super Hot VR? That is possibly the coolest experience ever. The enemies only move when you move, so you can literally stand there and watch their bullets suspend in motion as you decide how to duck, dodge, dive, and roll. If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a bullet in VR. As long as you have a 20 x 20 space. haha

I'm stoned. I've been dabbing all morning.

Ever play Super Hot VR? That is possibly the coolest experience ever. The enemies only move when you move, so you can literally stand there and watch their bullets suspend in motion as you decide how to duck, dodge, dive, and roll. If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a bullet in VR. As long as you have a 20 x 20 space. haha

YES! It was amazing, so so smart, but it get's hard very quickly. Great fun though! But you're so right about the size of space needed.

I know you're on a different level than most of us @Son of Hobbes - but it sounds like you're going to need to turn a large grow tent into a gaming tent so you have a safe space to play!

I just don't know if I can bring myself to be "that guy" that plays VR outside (when I could take the headset off, and actually DO stuff outside!)

"Man, these outdoors really feel like the outdoors"

I bought Gorn, that gladiator game? You can literally cut limbs off your opponents, pick up their limbs, and beat someone else to death with them haha!

I have kicked the shit out of my furniture playing this game. VR needs like a 20 x 20 open space man, shit's dangerous lol.
haha fun stuff right? i have the old htc vive and a newer hp reverb g2 and they have white paint on both controllers from wall hits haha from Gorn, i love that game so much was 1 of my 1st vr games, that and superhot, i recommend superhot 100%

and if you want a workout get thrill of the fight a boxing game

nvm i see you like it and played it already haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back