Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great point. I struggle with gratitude (among many other things). I have tried to learned to be self-disciplined about it with varying degrees of success. Gratitude can develop into a habit if you work at it.
It’s what the thanksgiving address is all about!!
But it’s not just for “thanksgiving “ lol that’s how we start our days or at least once a day ya do it

Since i see anime talk i figured i would share how i get and watch mine

This is my anime torrent site i use, its all the newest stuff being released but it still has the old anime but might be harder to get on this site.

Get whatever client you want, i use qbittorrent just because its simple and no reason to use another since trying it

i use VLC player to watch them on my pc

And of course i use a VPN while torrenting anime and other stuff

Enjoy :smoking:

Thanks for this. The reason I was curious was that I had seen this product appear for EU Markets - https://noids.green/ - and it mentioned having a setting specifically for Ethanol, and was trying to figure out if that was a viable method of creating a THC oil. And then yes, watering it down with Terpene. It would be far easier to travel with as I currently can't take my meds anywhere, and CBD just doesn't have the same effect.
That is not going to make an oil you can vape only edibles.

Thanks for this. The reason I was curious was that I had seen this product appear for EU Markets - https://noids.green/ - and it mentioned having a setting specifically for Ethanol, and was trying to figure out if that was a viable method of creating a THC oil. And then yes, watering it down with Terpene. It would be far easier to travel with as I currently can't take my meds anywhere, and CBD just doesn't have the same effect.
This is the best medibles I have made.

Since i see anime talk i figured i would share how i get and watch mine

This is my anime torrent site i use, its all the newest stuff being released but it still has the old anime but might be harder to get on this site.

Get whatever client you want, i use qbittorrent just because its simple and no reason to use another since trying it

i use VLC player to watch them on my pc

And of course i use a VPN while torrenting anime and other stuff

Enjoy :smoking:
I hope you realise it was your profile picture that made me want to watch CB again.. I have a fully containerised seed system at home, so sichchill, radarr, jackett and rTorrent with a web frontend on it, so I can manage my want lists and torrents from anywhere. Back that on to Plex and :biggrin: Will definitely look at getting this side added on as anime torrents can be hard to find on the normal sites.

So I'm playing on my Oculus Quest 2 VR set last night, and I'm playing this rock wall climbing game. It's intense man, like you really feel like you're climbing and hanging with this thing! And the VR can cast to a Chrome compatible browser, so my kids are watching me the whole time.

I'm towards the top, and there's a long gap between me and the next rock above me. My son shouts "you can do it dad, reach for it!"

I triumphantly reached up high with my hand to grab that sucker, and fist pumped RIGHT into the fucking ceiling fan above me in the real world lol.

THWACK THWACK THWACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back