Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only “modern” gaming system is a broken PS3! :headbang:
I still have my broken ps3 too, I was playing gta5 and it just turned off on me and beeped at me flashing red, funny thing about that was the ps4 launched that week and a neighbor sold it to me for $300 or $350 because she caught her husband cheating on her and was more than happy to make money off me as her husband prepaid for it and was at work >.< i went and re-bought gta5 and plat trophy it later that month :smoking:

i recently had to dust off the old ps4 as my wives gpu in her gaming rig is busted and buying a new gpu or used gpu is impossible these days unless you are going to pay x3 the msrp or new prices on old used gpu, the price when they 1st launched YEARS ago prices..

ps4 is still fun but i wish i could buy a gpu soon... been looking for one since march.

I'd pay to watch what can go wrong tbh...

That company's down in Naples Florida. Everyone down there has a cousin that crashed a jetski into a dock because they forgot they don't turn when you let off the throttle...just imagine what's gonna happen when Florida Man gets ahold of those bad boys!!!
Oh no that's 100% what I meant lmfao. I used to do photography for the mud truck racing circuit down in Florida so I know all about Florida Man :rofl:

I still have my broken ps3 too, I was playing gta5 and it just turned off on me and beeped at me flashing red, funny thing about that was the ps4 launched that week and a neighbor sold it to me for $300 or $350 because she caught her husband cheating on her and was more than happy to make money off me as her husband prepaid for it and was at work >.< i went and re-bought gta5 and plat trophy it later that month :smoking:

i recently had to dust off the old ps4 as my wives gpu in her gaming rig is busted and buying a new gpu or used gpu is impossible these days unless you are going to pay x3 the msrp or new prices on old used gpu, the price when they 1st launched YEARS ago prices..

ps4 is still fun but i wish i could buy a gpu soon... been looking for one since march.
My PS3 is still going strong lol. Hubby's PS4 bit the dust, but mine is good still.
You didn't happen to play GTA5 in the "Stoned Gamer" crew did you?

Have any of yall watched "High Score Girl" on Netflix? Gamer nostalgia anime, we've been binge watching it tonight. :gamer:
Heavy with the street fighter references.
It’s a good one,
Check out Kengan ashura or w/e , underground corporate fighting ... sick!!

Good Morfnoevight Grow Buddies! If I go to bed at 10 I am going to be up too early :rofl:. I see a nap in my future :aha:. I am so hungry but it is too early to start cooking Ms. MOG is still asleep. I am going to go raid the frig.

If I go to bed at 10 I am going to be up too early
Up early it appears. I cannot sleep past 5:30 am to save my ass - no matter when I go to bed (or what I smoke before). Sucks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back