Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I quit edibles a few weeks ago as i was gaining weight and i like to keep a fit body, i mean a lot of weight.

You still had to activate the thc right? Still decarbed it lol

Corona Cuff @Zeromitch .........I gave up alcohol and developed a 10 pm Chocolate addiction......:doh:...it appears chocolate bars have many more calories than voddy and coke zero.....:pass:

Now you have me up looking for a bagel..... goes with weed very well according to jam used...

Rice cake...lurpak..Tuna...and blackcurrant jam @automan2 ......:doh:...one of hubbys Favourite treats when he has the munchies......
I don't know Why the combo....I Think t was just the last of everything we had in the fridge.........:crying:

Yeah a big mug of cream and coconut milk everyday would do wonders for the belt size.

fart.jpg
:pass:

Corona Cuff @Zeromitch .........I gave up alcohol and developed a 10 pm Chocolate addiction......:doh:...it appears chocolate bars have many more calories than voddy and coke zero.....:pass:
i understand how that is, i quit nicotine and learned i was hungry more than i ever had been in my life, replaced the nicotine feeling with needing to eat ; / but after years of dealing with it all is well :baked:

i was using unsalted butter and making cookies and brownies. With only eating 1-3 a day i gained 8 pounds in a month which is crazy :smoking: i'll stick to smoking and munchies but my wife and mother love the edibles so i still have to make it lol
A lot of sugar? I know something like 1-2 cans of pop a day for a month is like 10 lbs of sugars

Wow....look at that...a car that you can pressure wash...inside...... :headbang:

Every farmer is going to want one........

1625749667179.png

Every serial killer as well huh...?........:pass:

Wow....look at that...a car that you can pressure wash...inside...... :headbang:

Every farmer is going to want one........

View attachment 1340667

Every serial killer as well huh...?........:pass:
How’s it take to bleach? Hehhee

@Fermented_Fruitz got me on an old school flavour with that arrested development choon! I climb the trees my forefathers hung from... massive lyric..

Those trumpets though...

IMG_1384.JPG

IMG_1385.JPG

IMG_1386.JPG

Wavin bye-bye to me Pistils......... :pass: .....37C too...they are going through watter like a herd of thirsty elephants.......:watering:

Attachments

• IMG_1310.JPG
    IMG_1310.JPG
    6.2 MB · Views: 21
This one was in regular rotation back in the day. For those that don’t know krs-one was in that gangster rap stuff with BDP until Scott larock got murdered, then he flip his words to the conscious stuff he does..

@Mossy

In that bucket is a mix of trim and the clean up from another plant.

That was the question. If I could just boil the fresh material in the coconut milk and cream or was drying and decarb necessary.

It's not. I dumped that bucket into boiling water until it had softened a little. Drained it off through a cheese cloth, then dumped that into 1 can of coconut milk, 400ml cream with a few dashes of milk. Boiled/simmered for 1,5 hours. Drained through cheese cloth.

Triple espresso, vanilla syrup, cinnamon..cococannacream = delicious

I can definitely tell you you don't need to decarb..one coffee mug and i was bombed.

I am a light weight but I was seriously stoned.

Even with low quality materials although there was some good sticky resinous trim in there.

During the simmer material was whisked and stirred often
Nobody said u had to decarb but it’ll be more potent next time if u do! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back