Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the question. If I could just boil the fresh material in the coconut milk and cream or was drying and decarb necessary.

It's not.

Well Done @Clem Fandango ...:bravo::bravo::bravo:...Tried & Tested on AFN..............by Humans.......

Nice Work...:headbang:..Thank you. We All Know now.....

Last edited:
Well Done @Clem Fandango ...:bravo::bravo::bravo:...Tried & Tested on AFN..............by Humans.......

Nice Work...:headbang:..Thank you. We All Know now.....

I'm going to try it with only defol material next time. See how strong that works out to be. So far everything in that 420 post has been spot on, so I expect it to be pretty good too.

I can only imagine how strong it would be with buds. That would be an experience for sure.

Last edited:
I'm going to try it with only defol material next time. See how strong that works out to be. So far everything in that 420 post has been spot on, so I expect it to be pretty good too.

You Read my mind @Clem Fandango :pighug: ..the Obvious next step....

Looking forward to the results....

I Like Simple stuff...........:pass:

Aw Gawd.......I made the mistake of stepping into the Food thread.............:doh:

If you want your tongue to hang out.....and your belly to rumble with hunger.....have a Look.

@Dr.Bubbles BBQ is Epic...Bushy at his Best....and @Frank the Dank tempting taste buds.

That thread drives me Nuts....:drool:but it is impossible not to go Look.....:pass:

... I dream eat through that...
them fancy meals... I’m lucky if I can snag a couple floor Cheetos in between cleaning and diapers.
How about that flute solo tho on the Hubert track gawd damn that guy can play

I guess my explanation of the decarb process occurring was skimmed over
Meh I’m use to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back