Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're two weeks off for Mossy's optimal!:biggrin::rofl::pass:
sounds like plant bill and thanks
:crying: They really are the most Interesting part of canna.....along with the terps...for me......

I Think they are a whole other World...Space Scapes...I get Lost in them......:biggrin:.....

I Think she is Close ...by the luminosity in the Photos.....:biggrin:...bit less by the tric shots......

IF you do a weekly photo of your girls in the same light/conditions...you can actually See on a photo by the amount of Luminosity they send back...
(did that sound complicated....?.....:biggrin:...) they start to Look Duller..less reflective....coz they are starting to harden/amber up.
I'm hoping for a knock me on my arse stone but with her having 10 pcent cbd i want it to be the most ripe for both

Ain’t u supposed to decarb before making edible stuff?? I ain’t ever made nothing fancy just sweet treats! Not sure if same idea as fresh canna leafs in a salad etc! :shrug:
I believe decarboxylation will occur as long as it’s low and slow , same idea as oil or even more so canna butter

But ya still wanna grind it up..
Thought I should add some terps get ruined at low heats and such..
above 300F and thc and cbd degrade

Anyone seen this before photos pffft
Doing tri stacks every time but sloooowwwww as a sloth
image.jpg

image.jpg

I’ll get a better shot when it’s bigger

Last edited:
man the injections to my spine kept me down, I'm still not fully there yet with the pressure relieved but trying to be motivated.
Then think I screwed up my hand again trying to not wait for help so that has been sore.

man the injections to my spine kept me down, I'm still not fully there yet with the pressure relieved but trying to be motivated.
Then think I screwed up my hand again trying to not wait for help so that has been sore.
Doctors gonna have bushy like this before long!
1625684118864.gif

Doctors gonna have bushy like this before long!
View attachment 1340440
Yeah probably, I'm putting off both my shoulder surgeries as those will have me down for over a year. Torn rotator cuffs, muscles,
tendons and other stuff in there the MRI pulled up. I hate having to rely on my family to do things. So I try my hardest to push through everything
that I have to deal with.
1570253943.oneconfusedkid_roommates-final.gif

Yeah probably, I'm putting off both my shoulder surgeries as those will have me down for over a year. Torn rotator cuffs, muscles,
tendons and other stuff in there the MRI pulled up. I hate having to rely on my family to do things. So I try my hardest to push through everything
that I have to deal with.
1570253943.oneconfusedkid_roommates-final.gif
Jesus bushy... you get hit by a car?
Having to ask for help is one of the hardest things for me to do.
Rest well and get better buddy

Jesus bushy... you get hit by a car?
Having to ask for help is one of the hardest things for me to do.
Rest well and get better buddy
I've never been in an accident or injured in any other way. Chalking up to bad family genetics that have screwed me. Taking
everything one day at a time and trying to fix the small stuff first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back