Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have me obsessed with trichomes this lady is an oliphant from sssc
this girl is on the road to finish at day 80 Ive just checked her trichomes but i want to make sure im in the optimal window also @Mossy what do you think is she close

20210707_135519.jpg

20210707_135115.jpg

20210707_135003.jpg

20210707_135041.jpg

20210707_134947.jpg

20210707_135000.jpg

20210707_141340.jpg

20210707_141332.jpg

20210707_141325.jpg
You're two weeks off for Mossy's optimal!:biggrin::rofl::pass:

you have me obsessed with trichomes

:crying: They really are the most Interesting part of canna.....along with the terps...for me......

I Think they are a whole other World...Space Scapes...I get Lost in them......:biggrin:.....

also @Mossy what do you think is she close

I Think she is Close ...by the luminosity in the Photos.....:biggrin:...bit less by the tric shots......

IF you do a weekly photo of your girls in the same light/conditions...you can actually See on a photo by the amount of Luminosity they send back...
(did that sound complicated....?.....:biggrin:...) they start to Look Duller..less reflective....coz they are starting to harden/amber up.

Thinking about opening it up but don’t know where to begin lol overwhelming

Back tight up against the main stem........:headbang:....less bending...coz the full stem and side branching will bend with it....saves you doing them all individual......

Chickens and ducks...so cool.. you eat them or just buddies

The eggs @mohawk warrior ...we haven't been able to kill any.

The cockerel died over night..and hubby is quite gutted..... :pass: ..he raised him from a tiny chick.....

by 2 pm in the afternoon I'm falling asleep on the settee......2am and I'm wide staring awake on the settee.....:shrug:..pfft......

:eek1: :crying:

Duckies..............we'll...it's Almost puppies.............:pass: ...just not quite as Cuddly.........

:crying: :pighug: ppp

The eggs @mohawk warrior ...we haven't been able to kill any.

The cockerel died over night..and hubby is quite gutted..... :pass: ..he raised him from a tiny chick.....
Duck eggs!! Lavash life, posh pot, gianormous grapes etc etc..
Ya when you name and raise them it’s hard to kill em...
next egg if you must call it dinner or food.. may subconsciously prepare you lol
Or just love them..

Back tight up against the main stem........:headbang:....less bending...coz the full stem and side branching will bend with it....saves you doing them all individual......
Today the fans shall die lmao:weed::tang:

Burning one for fallen duckies
:pass:
True story.. had a duck once. Gave it to a farmer.. it’s a champion egg layer and such lmao should have kept it

Yup @WildBill :headbang:..well Read......
I think my next indoor nice indica will run quite amber and make hash.

Speaking of hash............I need to use the buds from the last run. I have three bags divided up for three full BubbleBowls runs. The last hash that I squished. I went ahead and decarbed it in the Nuggsmasher with their little decarb set up. They seal up pretty well, but I think I'm losing terps. I don't think I'll decarb my rosin I make next run of squishing hash.

Duck eggs!! Lavash life, posh pot, gianormous grapes etc etc..
Ya when you name and raise them it’s hard to kill em...
next egg if you must call it dinner or food.. may subconsciously prepare you lol
Or just love them..

Today the fans shall die lmao:weed::tang:

Burning one for fallen duckies
:pass:
True story.. had a duck once. Gave it to a farmer.. it’s a champion egg layer and such lmao should have kept it
GrandMa made some KILLER pickled duck eggs and I'm now jonsin' hard for some! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back