Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't look, I'd be sucked in to cooking as well.

I've got the antidote @Clem Fandango

1625744009398.png
lknb

I’m lucky if I can snag a couple floor Cheetos in between cleaning and diapers.

:pighug: Poor @mohawk warrior...I Remember it Well..........I didn't get a Hot cup of tea for Years....but I always had a handy snack with the half chewed baby reject sweets and biscuits wrapped up in tissues in me hand bag.......:crying:

morning AFN....might be a dry day today.

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat ......:pass:...sharing one......you'll be able to get all those outdoor jobs you have been putting off done.....:crying:..Bugger...

Mornin' stoners.... :pass:

Good day to tackle some of those projects that I always plan while doin' a morning blaze.

Afternoon @automan2 ...........:pass:..sharing one.....you Too...snap to it........:deadhorse:....I'd give you both a hand....but I'm cooking chips and chicken.....:chef:..and viscous gravy...........

Blame it on the Food thread........:crying:

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat ......:pass:...sharing one......you'll be able to get all those outdoor jobs you have been putting off done.....:crying:..Bugger...

Afternoon @automan2 ...........:pass:..sharing one.....you Too...snap to it........:deadhorse:....I'd give you both a hand....but I'm cooking chips and chicken.....:chef:..and viscous gravy...........

Blame it on the Food thread........:crying:
Now you have me up looking for a bagel..... goes with weed very well according to jam used...

Yeah a big mug of cream and coconut milk everyday would do wonders for the belt size.
i was using unsalted butter and making cookies and brownies. With only eating 1-3 a day i gained 8 pounds in a month which is crazy :smoking: i'll stick to smoking and munchies but my wife and mother love the edibles so i still have to make it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back