Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also you can 1000% just use trim from after u harvest! I do it to make edibles for my mom on the regular! Also no idea if anyone else does this but u wanna make some stroooooong shit without wasting buds save your stem n leaf trash from whenever u break up buds to smoke! :headbang:
image.jpg

:frog:

Also you can 1000% just use trim from after u harvest! I do it to make edibles for my mom on the regular! Also no idea if anyone else does this but u wanna make some stroooooong shit without wasting buds save your stem n leaf trash from whenever u break up buds to smoke! :headbang:
View attachment 1340680
:frog:
Oh man I must’ve threw out so much gold....
I’m going Tupperware shopping lmao..
And what form of extraction is best?
Was telling the lady we need a rosin press or something and Bubbl bags ...
Oh shit!!! Here comes the rain..

Was thinking dry ice I dunno ....

Here ya go @mohawk warrior :d5:
To upload video you gotta upload it to a 3rd party site 1st like Imgur/YouTube etc then u post that link into media or just directly into chat box like so….

Also no idea if anyone else does this but u wanna make some stroooooong shit without wasting buds save your stem n leaf trash from whenever u break up buds to smoke

Hubby doesn't smoke tobacco....and herbal tobacco is foul....so if he fancies a joint...that is what he has as a tobacco susbstitute..... :pass:

After seeing the tric cover on the trim....I'm probably going to mix it half and half with my tobacco........

Here ya go @mohawk warrior :d5:
To upload video you gotta upload it to a 3rd party site 1st like Imgur/YouTube etc then u post that link into media or just directly into chat box like so….

That imgur never loads for me.. weird
I knew about that one since fastbuds video contest lol
But I can take pictures directly to chat box now and videos too but the file type is not supported for some reason

Where the hell you find that approved bit? You on a computer? Not even your on I phone
@Fermented_Fruitz go attach files, take video or pictures, swipe to video.. not supported

That imgur never loads for me.. weird
I knew about that one since fastbuds video contest lol
But I can take pictures directly to chat box now and videos too but the file type is not supported for some reason

Where the hell you find that approved bit? You on a computer? Not even your on I phone
Nope cell phone! Right here broham!
50F4E426-0423-4981-9DA4-06D5C5B54614.jpeg
5E6CB305-0A76-40A7-8DE1-FB57D8287382.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back