Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day after a heart attack, i'm laying in me bed and cardiologist comes in with a holier than thou attitude. With popcicle in hand, I yelled at him to get out, and get me another doctor. So I ended up with a lady who was really cool. Had a few good male doctors over me lifetime, butz many are arrogant azzes.
Spent some time in antepartum since my youngest wanted to come early. Toco wasn't picking up contractions but it was my 3rd go and I *knew* I was in active labor. Useless nurse came in, told me I was just constipated and offered my apple juice and Tylenol for christsake. Told her if I saw her again I was going to strangle her with my IV :rofl: I'm not a nice person when I'm in pain. Made some calls to the head of nursing and the head of the hospital and ended up getting my favorite nurse for the rest of the day. Low and behold she checked me and was like "shit, we need to get you to a delivery room you're ready to push." Nothing like being told to fight that till they can track down a doctor to play catch :rofl:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

9 times out of 10 it's "just lose some weight"

I am 80 pounds lighter than my heaviest weight. I have lost that over the past 8 years. One of my concerns is it has become too easy to lose weight.

I was hoping to transplant today but a couple of the girls are still two small. It looks like I will have 100% germination. The third Double Grape is just showing the folded stem. You cannot see it in the picture. I always germinate 3 seeds for each strain intending to grow out 2. Even the Lil'Wild Lamb that lost her cotyledons looks like it would grow. I will transplant tomorrow.

_DSC4026.JPG

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

I am 80 pounds lighter than my heaviest weight. I have lost that over the past 8 years. One of my concerns is it has become too easy to lose weight.

I was hoping to transplant today but a couple of the girls are still two small. It looks like I will have 100% germination. The third Double Grape is just showing the folded stem. You cannot see it in the picture. I always germinate 3 seeds for each strain intending to grow out 2. Even the Lil'Wild Lamb that lost her cotyledons looks like it would grow. I will transplant tomorrow.

View attachment 1365795
Yep, I dropped 60lbs last year (down to just over 100ish, which is too thin for being 5'8" I looked genuinely sick at that point) and surprise surprise, I'm still disabled.
Your babies are looking happy as always!

Ha most likely not... we are in a townhouse and our backyard is only 18'ish by 23'ish I think. Full container is 40' and a half is 20' so don't think I'd be able to make that work planning on taking my veggie garden area (about 6x8 of prime sun space) and making it into a raised bed with a bed cover next year (kinda like the cage @Growtogrow has or even the greenhouse @Kyote is working with) and plant some photos out there next year. Don't mind losing the space for actual veggies, all we've gotten from downstairs this year is some massive cukes, everything else the opossums take off with before they're ready (hence the cage). I want to start them early spring and let them veg indoors for a few months while I do some serious bondage on them before turning them out :rofl: of course, that means taking up valuable space in my puny 2'x2' for several months... which would disrupt the flow of my intended perpetual... so almost kinda sounds like I'm gonna need a second tent :crying: just gotta talk hubby into in, we are gonna end up running out of closet space before long at this rate.
20210912_151207.jpg

Here's my now wildly overgrown attempt at a backyard garden. Only dug one of the redtips out before planting so sadly that's making a comeback. Just got too hot too fast for me to finish all I had started outside. Just waiting for things to cool down a bit before I get back to the outdoor projects.

Our winter temps stay comparatively mild, with occasional frost and a few inches of snow a year if we get any at all. Generally it end up mostly being cold rain through the winter. Planning on paving over the concrete slab and adding about 2" of topsoil across the rest of the yard. The drainage sucks, whoever graded the backyard 30 years ago did a shit job of it. Its all clay with sand about 2 feet down now.

Planning on doing the yard in Clover and wildflowers cause grass is useless. From the ac unit to the fence along house was all rocks, I just dumped soil over that and planted tomatoes over it all. Planning on building it up a foot or two worth of raised beds.

Thankfully none of our neighbors ever use their balconies so I'm not too worried about them peeping from above. We've got an old lady on one side who is never outside and the people who are on the other side of that fence smoke (now that it's legal and his job dropped the testing for any position that doesn't require a CDL) so they won't mind.

Planning on going wide, not tall (we're on a main road so gotta keep it below the fence line), so I'm thinking I should be able to fit two, maybe 3 photos down there. Going to be an experiment in extreme mainlining. 5ish months in the tent plus a good 2 or 3 in veg outside, I want to see just how many main heads I can get on her before preflower. Feel like it'll be one to watch for sure. I got my 4 current tent girls to 8 heads in no time at all and its exponential growth from there.

No idea what I will get by way of yields and tbh I'm not too worried about that overall but it will be fun to see just how extreme I can go :rofl: gonna have to figure out a good living soil or something for that though, I feel like trying to use bottled nutes for a grow like that would be a major PITA. Ah well, plenty of time to figure that part out.

time for the daily dose of Eddie, accompanied this time by today'z sentry picz :smoking: the one in top pic is guarding the mimosa photo & the one in bottom pic is next to it guarding the cheeze photo :warrior: :joy: Up The Mantis Ironz! :headbang: ppp

20210912_132638.jpg
20210912_140043.jpg

gonna have to figure out a good living soil or something for that
I’ve used this in the past with great success…..easy too. Just follow their recipe….:pass:hope it helps

Evening @Vapo :bighug: ..don't ask...I'm sure tomorrow will be better......how are you doing....?
Ok atm Auntie, the old noggin is going a million miles an hour and I am halfway through doing everything.....but it's ok hehe ...:bighug:

time for the daily dose of Eddie, accompanied this time by today'z sentry picz :smoking: the one in top pic is guarding the mimosa photo & the one in bottom pic is next to it guarding the cheeze photo :warrior: :joy: Up The Mantis Ironz! :headbang: ppp

View attachment 1365814View attachment 1365815

We have had a bumper crop of mantis in our vegetable garden this year. Those are cool pictures.

We have had a bumper crop of mantis in our vegetable garden this year. Those are cool pictures.

:thanks: it can def be hard gettin good picz of em, lol...tryin to get em at jus the right angle, in jus the right light, whilst the whole time the wind is blowin the plantz to hell & back :rofl: :doh: they hang on for the most part tho & are so cool to see :biggrin: they've been back there since late july close as i can figger, but jus started hangin out on the plantz full-time about a week ago :thumbsup: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back