Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya thanks auntie
Mmm....I don't know what Health and Safety would have to say about that @Cave Dirt Cody ..... :pass: ..getting high and using power tools is not a great combo.....:yoinks:....
This is the way lmao!!!
Yeah I burnt all 4 of them. That one took the least amount of damage. It’s at my home. The other 3 are remote and got worse.
View attachment 1365727

View attachment 1365728
View attachment 1365729
You caught it early by the looks...
My white widow is worse off... got the curl and stuff.. I dipped into the wrong feed stash like 2 weeks ago... never came back may just water the shit out of it today.
which reminds me I gotta do an update on that

Last edited:
maxresdefault.jpg

LOADING UP MY
EVOLVE VAPE
WITH SOME HEAVENLY
HASH!

IT'S TIME TO
GET
maxresdefault.jpg

eye-coloring-page-19.jpg

diamond-letter-d-pendant-necklace-in-white-gold-gb57378wa.jpg

black-and-white-exclamation-mark-cartoon-character-pointing-with-vector-id179038654

black-and-white-exclamation-mark-cartoon-character-pointing-with-vector-id179038654

Ya thanks auntie

This is the way lmao!!!

You caught it early by the looks...
My white widow is worse off... got the curl and stuff.. I dipped into the wrong feed stash like 2 weeks ago... never came back may just water the shit out of it today.
which reminds me I gotta do an update on that
The one at the house I put the hose on two days in a ro. The ones at the she shed I have put 45 gallons between the 3 twice. With 15 gallons between them three three times. This week. :baked: It only takes them 36 hours to drink the pot dry. Which leads me to another problem. Thinkimg about a drip system.

hope everything recovers for you.:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back