Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Washing the coco, cutting the flooring and getting high.
5D7EE19A-7B29-4D09-9C0D-637D00F4D894.jpeg
F1FDC4B3-68E9-4EE8-93FF-7E7D3343AE5C.jpeg

:baked: :pass::pimp:

Washing the coco, cutting the flooring and getting high.
View attachment 1365703View attachment 1365704
:baked: :pass::pimp:
Ohhhh you don’t play!!! You actually “do”!!!
The guy down the street installing he deck board 4 ft long and cutting with a jigsaw towards himself... he plays lol
Best part about that was he had a mitre and a table saw setup and didn’t use either lol

Looks beautiful
You gonna touch up that nice lil swing?

No, I remember part of the story had to do with small growers getting busted by police following the seeds. But I cannot find the original story?

The article Devil Dude posted said 4 tubs of bulks seeds... 50 kilos each... can't imagine quality cannabis seeds being shipped that way. :shrug:

Had a Sweet Seeds package confiscated by Canadian customs last April... they sent me a letter letting me know that, and I'm on their watch list now. At least they didn't come knocking on the door and deport me :smoking:

Ohhhh you don’t play!!! You actually “do”!!!
The guy down the street installing he deck board 4 ft long and cutting with a jigsaw towards himself... he plays lol
Best part about that was he had a mitre and a table saw setup and didn’t use either lol

Looks beautiful
You gonna touch up that nice lil swing?
Swing / motor puller. :baked:
0E4E92A9-05CB-4178-936E-4C6F91E3F02A.jpeg

You in cahoots with my old lady?:funny::pass::naughtystep:

Yepper @WildBill ...... FD FOR PRESIDENT....... she smells amazing....... I keep telling folks my room smells like a early morning bakery that is exclusively run by a family of skunks....... Thanks for the rep too mate:d5: :toke: can't wait to get her cured
I think ya did a better job than he did! LOL!
Dr. WildBill says
18321332-15082791579009616_origin.png

Not plugged up any longer!
I bet Sly wishes he was that young again!!!!!

Hell! I wish I was that young again!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Purpose built...:pass:..one of the members one time was looking at customising them out as instant grow rooms...

Have you seen the houses and work spaces they make out of the now...some are Amazing.....:pass:
Yup! Looks very easy to do also. I would get to bust out my plasma torch and welder. I've thought about offering a set up service if we ever went legal. My shop would be my warehouse.
It could be profitable, quite fun and most of all, helping people grow their own friggin best organically grown medication. It would do my heart good. If I could make just a little profit, I'd be happy knowing I was doing good for my fellow man. Sure would help in the self-worth department. With the last year and a half, it sure could use some bolstering! Jeeeeez!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back