Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy :pighug: ppp

20210911_183330.jpg

:crying: I Think @SOOTDAWG 's tent is bigger than our cabin......:crying:

Have you got room in your garden for a shipping container....?.........:eyebrows:...insulated...they make great grow rooms........just sayin.........:pass:
Ha most likely not... we are in a townhouse and our backyard is only 18'ish by 23'ish I think. Full container is 40' and a half is 20' so don't think I'd be able to make that work planning on taking my veggie garden area (about 6x8 of prime sun space) and making it into a raised bed with a bed cover next year (kinda like the cage @Growtogrow has or even the greenhouse @Kyote is working with) and plant some photos out there next year. Don't mind losing the space for actual veggies, all we've gotten from downstairs this year is some massive cukes, everything else the opossums take off with before they're ready (hence the cage). I want to start them early spring and let them veg indoors for a few months while I do some serious bondage on them before turning them out :rofl: of course, that means taking up valuable space in my puny 2'x2' for several months... which would disrupt the flow of my intended perpetual... so almost kinda sounds like I'm gonna need a second tent :crying: just gotta talk hubby into in, we are gonna end up running out of closet space before long at this rate.

Sleep Tight @Mañ'O'Green :bighug: ...

Your Doctor has spent too many hours Listening to arse-holes..........:backside:....................................................:eyebrows:...and Talking Shite...........

:bighug: Sorry...too hard to resist.....now most people don't smoke...they have had to Look for some other scapegoat to Blame for their own inability.....Blame the patient...Blame cannabis...yada....yada.....:blahblah:
9 times out of 10 it's "just lose some weight"

Lost my cousin to that crap right after she turned 30. DVT from a broken leg migrated to her lung and became a PE, doctor wrote off her shortness of breath to her being "fat..." she had *just* had a baby and didn't immediately bounce back. I refuse to see male drs these days, studies show they don't take their patients (especially women or POC) concerns seriously. Never got any of my disabilities properly diagnosed till I switched to exclusively women drs.

Acid is the only drug i could never get my hands on, since i was 16 i tried and never had luck, i got ripped off a few times trying for it but never got to try it, sad huh? to bad i can't just grow it haha
Hubby lived in the black hills of SD back in the late 90s/early 00s, former mining town with a heavy hippy presence. Said it was some of the best acid he ever got his hands on out there, until of course the feds showed up and started selling meth and that took over the scene. He moved out of there not long after, things got too sketch after that.

Purpose built...:pass:..one of the members one time was looking at customising them out as instant grow rooms...

Have you seen the houses and work spaces they make out of the now...some are Amazing.....:pass:
Crazy stuff right? i want one for my back yard, bury it and have a little hatch ladder for the underground grow/ bomb shelter haha

:woohoo: and I'm off for 5 days, no idea how i used to work 5 days a week, i remember hating it and never having free time lol
Feeling blessed to have a 2 day a week gig
Hub is at 6 on 1 off rn due to understaffing, the burnout is real. I'm thankful to be "retired" cause I have a hard enough time keeping up with everything being home all the time.

I refuse to see male drs these days, studies show they don't take their patients (especially women or POC) concerns seriously. Never got any of my disabilities properly diagnosed till I switched to exclusively women drs.

Day after a heart attack, i'm laying in me bed and cardiologist comes in with a holier than thou attitude. With popcicle in hand, I yelled at him to get out, and get me another doctor. So I ended up with a lady who was really cool. Had a few good male doctors over me lifetime, butz many are arrogant azzes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back