Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this guy on one of my pepper plants yesterday when I went out to check on the ladies
20210911_130412.jpg

How was she to grow? I just ordered the last 3 pack from DCSB last night after seeing the thread from way back pop back up :rofl:
Both the anvil and the blackstrap were the most beautiful cultivars to grow...... I managed to get my hands on a few more pkts too....... The smoke from either plant is absolutely sensational

Found this guy on one of my pepper plants yesterday when I went out to check on the ladies
View attachment 1365837

been lucky with the hopperz here so far this year...fuckin bastardz :nono: i mean ya, they're out there, lol, but i've literally only seen two random onez find their way back into my grow area & get on the plantz, so....:thumbsup: ppp

I’ve used this in the past with great success…..easy too. Just follow their recipe….:pass:hope it helps
I've been running a bioactive vivarium for my ball python for a few years now, so I've got a bit of experience with building soil and working with the creepy crawlies (they call them CUC - clean up crew in that realm). I'm sure I'll be reading every post over in the grow medium/nutes/organics forums before long. Thanks for the recommendation!

been lucky with the hopperz here so far this year...fuckin bastardz :nono: i mean ya, they're out there, lol, but i've literally only seen two random onez find their way back into my grow area & get on the plantz, so....:thumbsup: ppp
That's the only one I've seen out there so far... its the second story so I think that's help keep the pests to the minimum. Now the damn birds are another story. Stripped my pepper plants bare of fruit last month, left the evidence all over the place and even filled up some of the cactuses pots (all different varieties, so not cacti) with pepper husks and seeds. Hubs had a blast trying to pull all that out of the pots without getting a hundred spines in his hands. I haven't seen too much destruction out there since I hung a bunch of reflective tape and twirly doodads, though I've found one or two that have gotten eaten after days where the sun hadn't been out at all.

Both the anvil and the blackstrap were the most beautiful cultivars to grow...... I managed to get my hands on a few more pkts too....... The smoke from either plant is absolutely sensational
I'm so excited to get my hands on them. Ordered the anvil as well, plus basically one of everything they had of @mephisto 's stuff.

time for the daily dose of Eddie, accompanied this time by today'z sentry picz :smoking: the one in top pic is guarding the mimosa photo & the one in bottom pic is next to it guarding the cheeze photo :warrior: :joy: Up The Mantis Ironz! :headbang: ppp

View attachment 1365814View attachment 1365815

In the ciiiiiirrrrrrcle of life…… :rofl:

As 1 large mantis dies off
3529A1C1-DD90-4FFE-94CC-2625911CA61D.jpeg

Next generation is already there ready to take over!
A8A9C341-D394-471F-B65E-F2153BECB2E3.jpeg

:vibe:

Also that big mantis is def missing its head so not sure if the boss lady ate it after mating or if it died and the baby hanging there then feasted on its skull! :shrug:

View attachment 1365837
Our cat loves to catch, play with then eat those damn grasshoppers. Hoping she has put a dent in the population for next year. Killing them before they lay eggs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back