Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Them blood sucking skeezers coming for your harvest growseph! :eyebrows:

1625190639875.gif

Oh my, I feel sick just reading about the situation for both @hairyman and @TheHappyClique . Not of having to abandon a grow but that terrible weight of possibly being caught.

Ugh, I hope you both scoot by unscathed.

I know I keep my tinfoil hat handy but it's those close calls where I feel like a bit of paranoia and having a quick ditch plan is invaluable. OpSec lads. Operations security

Operations security (OPSEC) is a process that identifies critical information to determine if friendly actions can be observed by enemy intelligence, determines if information obtained by adversaries could be interpreted to be useful to them, and then executes selected measures that eliminate or reduce adversary exploitation of friendly critical information.

Good Morning AFN................ :pass: ..........Happy Friday.................:friday::friday::friday:

Having to take a trip to a Walk In clinic to see if I can get a jab....................:pass:...I May be a while........

Not the end of the world gang is what it is am safe and free so that's all that counts I've got 5oz + to last me a god few weeks and I'll have a nice new bathroom an kitchen ect at the end of it I'll start right back up in a few weeks when its safe again

We live an we learn
THC

Well it's been a emotional morning gang packing the girls up in there boxes ready for there new adventures :crying: in all honesty tho I can breathe easy again now ....

Now were did I put that stardawg ????

SMOKE REPORT IN BOUND :smokeout:

:thanks: for all the comments ur a batch of good eggs

Feel for you @hairyman sending some good vibz ur way

THC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back