Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry you mustn't have read my posts above it :biggrin:
ok,,,seriously put the dry stuff in the bed, ,plants back garden and take the grow down,, ,safest is always the best:thumbsup:
I can't do that mate I have 20 + workers and ppl from various places like land registry council planning ppl work men and property owners working right by my garden wouldn't last five mins tbf the drying bud Willbe fine I'll place that in large box and leave it with a friend to fin drying it's just part of growing here in UK won't be first time and doubt it will be last but it hurts

I can't do that mate I have 20 + workers and ppl from various places like land registry council planning ppl work men and property owners working right by my garden wouldn't last five mins tbf the drying bud Willbe fine I'll place that in large box and leave it with a friend to fin drying it's just part of growing here in UK won't be first time and doubt it will be last but it hurts

yep ..done it a few times this last year or so myself,,, feel for you.....:pass:.

So after franticly calling a few mates I've found a willing donor going to box them up in plain brown moving boxes he's taking them off my hands for some of the yield back I don't have to worry about transport then and looks like I am just moving stuff out ready for the work to be done :d5: seems like a good excuse for why there is large boxes being moved past cameras ect and I will still see return (hopefully) equipment will be boxed back up and won't be an issue in storage what a bloody cerfuffle ehhh

You forgot to add……..be ready and fully willing to cut your losses and abandon everything..and never return if things go south and you’re spotted.

just my two cents
Well ya that’s common sense..
No risk no reward,

But it looks like he got a good option though..

Man! I'm glad no one can come on my property..............at least legally. Fenced, Posted and with heavy pipe road frontage fencing and dual pipe gate that stays chained and locked.

After all, I gotta protect my garlic ferment!:biggrin:
It sucked having to BUY garlic.
15 little bulbs of garlic. Each 5 bulbs weighed around 180g. I peeled, smashed and chopped in 3 sets so my little scale could measure it. Added and mixed the sugar and chopped garlic after each 5 in the jar. Stirred and stirred, tamped it down and put a sugar cap on it.
It started making juice so quick! And the house smells fantastic!
Put a nightcap on it and put it to bed in the laundry room cabinet.
IMG_20210701_173303649_HDR.jpg

Man! I'm glad no one can come on my property..............at least legally. Fenced, Posted and with heavy pipe road frontage fencing and dual pipe gate that stays chained and locked.

After all, I gotta protect my garlic ferment!:biggrin:
It sucked having to BUY garlic.
15 little bulbs of garlic. Each 5 bulbs weighed around 180g. I peeled, smashed and chopped in 3 sets so my little scale could measure it. Added and mixed the sugar and chopped garlic after each 5 in the jar. Stirred and stirred, tamped it down and put a sugar cap on it.
It started making juice so quick! And the house smells fantastic!
Put a nightcap on it and put it to bed in the laundry room cabinet.
View attachment 1337773
Interesting…..what do you use it for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back