Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning AFN................ :pass: ..........Happy Friday.................:friday::friday::friday:

Having to take a trip to a Walk In clinic to see if I can get a jab....................:pass:...I May be a while........

Happy Friday to all stoners...here or not... :pass:

@Mossy got my first 'jab' Wednesday after much much much back and forth for justifying putting something in my body that has become so political... although the first has been a nothing burger, I was advised/cautioned the second in a month would cause more &^%$#.

As I have to see several docs on a regular basis and go through their 'special' tests, I may have less problem than if I stay un-vac'ed.

Politics, however involved, doesn't play a part in my decisions, it's simply to make sure I can see my primary docs with no reservations.... although none have made any 'demands' but all ask ....

happy friday morning AFN

Happy Friday @Bill.de.Cat ... :pass: ..sharing one.....that a new badge I See you Wearing.....?....:yeah:..CONGRATULATIONS.....

@Mossy got my first 'jab' Wednesday after much much much back and forth for justifying putting something in my body that has become so political... although the first has been a nothing burger, I was advised/cautioned the second in a month would cause more &^%$#.

As I have to see several docs on a regular basis and go through their 'special' tests, I may have less problem than if I stay un-vac'ed.

Politics, however involved, doesn't play a part in my decisions, it's simply to make sure I can see my primary docs with no reservations.... although none have made any 'demands' but all ask ....

Happy Friday @automan2 ....I'm not an anti vaxer....I just prefer Not to have any seasonal flu/pneumonia jab....I'll avoid the Docs as much as I can...But...
I don't Think we have an Option on this one.......:pass:

Our trip was a waste of 2.5 hours......:doh:...but we do have a telephone number to phone....so shortly..hopefully......:shrug:

LMMFAO!
Yup! Today was supposed to be water n feed day. Mother Nature says different! LOL!
Woke up early.......again. Looked at the forcast and might slip by. 90 min later, I lose satellite. :doh:
It's all good! Natural rain is always better and I doubt if they will get overwatered. I just probably can't feed today and I'm not really worried about not feeding. Will still have to check the EBs. If there's anything still in the rez left over or added thru rain.....I did tape it up pretty good........I'll dump it out and let it sit for 2 days. Hopefully no water works its way thru the media and to the rez., but dumping will fix that with a little bit of waste in nutes.

about a week late to the party,,this is a lost femmed:pighug:

IMG_20210702_133250.jpg

so these are the %100 dragon regs, these are a mix of the my fav matched from set k and set w :pass:

IMG_20210702_131432.jpg

IMG_20210702_131914.jpg

female parents
IMG_20200420_144939.jpg

IMG_20201230_220652.jpg

Both are fine I think it's all media hype I was exactly the same as u but ultimately my daughter's health came in to play I've had zero issues apart from a wee dead arm and superhuman smell for a few days afterwards hope it all runs smooth for ya so you can access it treatments unhindered
THC

WELCOME WELCOME TO THE AFN FRIDAY STONER DISCO TEC
up first we have a lovely disco classic from my childhood sweetheart :crying: mrs Debbie Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back