Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just did the math... at 4 plants every 3 months I've got enough auto beans to last me nearly 11 years (at a 100% germ rate) lmfao.

It counts as cannabis Abuse @Suki813 .... :pass: ...all those poor cannabis babies..trapped in their shells....slowly suffocating to death..
over 11 years...
I Bet if you open the packets you can hear them crying......gasping for water and light....:watering:..the chance to Live...

I run the seed hoarding aversion classes for the staff...we have some seed hoarders there as well.....:crying:...

It counts as cannabis Abuse @Suki813 .... :pass: ...all those poor cannabis babies..trapped in their shells....slowly suffocating to death..
over 11 years...
I Bet if you open the packets you can hear them crying......gasping for water and light....:watering:..the chance to Live...

I run the seed hoarding aversion classes for the staff...we have some seed hoarders there as well.....:crying:...
Such a neglectful cannamom I am. Meanwhile I'm ogling the tent in some of @SOOTDAWG 's grow pics and upon showing hubby his response was (creepy voice) "no children, your mother belongs to the plants now, she's lost to the tent" (raspy old witch voice) "briiiiing meeee mooore seeeeeeds"
... in case you were wondering :rofl:

No, I remember part of the story had to do with small growers getting busted by police following the seeds. But I cannot find the original story?

Yup....they were intercepting small seed packages and doing follow up Visits to the addresses.... :headbang:

Such a neglectful cannamom I am. Meanwhile I'm ogling the tent in some of @SOOTDAWG 's grow pics and upon showing hubby his response was (creepy voice) "no children, your mother belongs to the plants now, she's lost to the tent" (raspy old witch voice) "briiiiing meeee mooore seeeeeeds"
... in case you were wondering :rofl:

:crying: I Think @SOOTDAWG 's tent is bigger than our cabin......:crying:

Have you got room in your garden for a shipping container....?.........:eyebrows:...insulated...they make great grow rooms........just sayin.........:pass:

:crying: I Think @SOOTDAWG 's tent is bigger than our cabin......:crying:

Have you got room in your garden for a shipping container....?.........:eyebrows:...insulated...they make great grow rooms........just sayin.........:pass:
just added all grow/show seeds...i fed all tent well as tomorrow im taking clones again....i myself will wait for pic......so fully mature photos, auto seeds up the ass, and the clones prior to flipping..woof...will have picks of full defoliate and clones taken..adding another fan...this tent bout get busy... @Suki813 ...pics tomorrow...woof

just added all grow/show seeds...i fed all tent well as tomorrow im taking clones again....i myself will wait for pic......so fully mature photos, auto seeds up the ass, and the clones prior to flipping..woof...will have picks of full defoliate and clones taken..adding another fan...this tent bout get busy... @Suki813 ...pics tomorrow...woof
plus my outdoor is bout ready...for La Buena autos and Dragon photos

Off to dream land........... Good Morfnoevight All!

Sleep Tight @Mañ'O'Green :bighug: ...

Your Doctor has spent too many hours Listening to arse-holes..........:backside:....................................................:eyebrows:...and Talking Shite...........

:bighug: Sorry...too hard to resist.....now most people don't smoke...they have had to Look for some other scapegoat to Blame for their own inability.....Blame the patient...Blame cannabis...yada....yada.....:blahblah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back