Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon @mohawk warrior ...:pass:..sharing one...
Morning noon auntie!!! Lol
:pass:
This that frogger?? Lol
Got me weaving through traffic

The colour is flowing over here pinks and purples black lol kinda smiling lol
Looks like I snagged half a autopots setup for free too yay both tents will be automated soon

Yeah @CrookDog ...she is Looking Ripe and Glorious....have you Tested a bud yet.....?....or are you going by harvest timings....
I go by amber...... Letting her go over just a little for that "pop"....... This girl is Actually 102 days old but went into flower late...... Just realised I work in two days so she's chopped tomorrow.

Portable grow room @WildBill .......:pass:...you don't need a tent.....
I think it could work well. It would be close to power and shaded during the summer. Just need to figure out cooling and heating. Humidifyer would have to be commercial with a controller. I think it would have to be pretty much automated. I'll have to throw a lot of planning and thought into the whole aspect. Legalization would make things a bit more simple and an easier choice to make.
If we were legal, I think I'd just build a room in my shop. That still may happen, but that's a big commitment. I think it's no more of a risk than the current situation and less than the trailer with no compromises I'd have to make with the trailer.
All much more of a commitment.

I think it could work well. It would be close to power and shaded during the summer. Just need to figure out cooling and heating. Humidifyer would have to be commercial with a controller. I think it would have to be pretty much automated. I'll have to throw a lot of planning and thought into the whole aspect. Legalization would make things a bit more simple and an easier choice to make.
If we were legal, I think I'd just build a room in my shop. That still may happen, but that's a big commitment. I think it's no more of a risk than the current situation and less than the trailer with no compromises I'd have to make with the trailer.
All much more of a commitment.
Get a conex storage box, my buddy from high school converted a big 1 into a grow operation, he does HVAC for a living so he hooked it up very nicely.
Nobody would question a conex on your land, most people use them for storage even in the city but then again no1 would question a enclosed car hauler trailer either.

Already ahead of the game here peoples!!
Apparently I can submit my application(legal production) in two parts because I’m native ... score!!
Now I don’t need to make a facility first then apply..
now I just need to figure some more stuff out and I’m motoring!
Like do I want to manage over 200m2 lol
This process is seriously not easy and they want it like this.. apparently it will be a “gold standard” for the world

That's FullDuplex strain, right? Very nice!!!!
Yepper @WildBill ...... FD FOR PRESIDENT....... she smells amazing....... I keep telling folks my room smells like a early morning bakery that is exclusively run by a family of skunks....... Thanks for the rep too mate:d5: :toke: can't wait to get her cured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back