Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok kidz, hope u got ur Caturday belliez full, cuz that'z it for the buffet :hump: and fear not, if ur down, depressed & lonely, i know a place where we can go...:eyebrows: Up The Ironz! :headbang: ppp

Really enjoyed the Metal Buffet buddy. Tried to give you some Rep for the Buffet, Metallica and Tool are two of my favorites, but kept getting this message "You must change the reputation of 1 users before you can influence the reputation of the username 420Forever again". Great job anyway buddy, awesome start to my Sunday morning. Cheers

Really enjoyed the Metal Buffet buddy. Tried to give you some Rep for the Buffet, Metallica and Tool are two of my favorites, but kept getting this message "You must change the reputation of 1 users before you can influence the reputation of the username 420Forever again". Great job anyway buddy, awesome start to my Sunday morning. Cheers

ya, it'z jus that u can't rep the same person twice in a row is all...u gotta rep sumbody else in between ;) ppp

You have to give rep to two other members before you can give rep to someone you gave it to last again. Spread the Vibe :smokeout:

If you want to listen in, this is the URL to put into your media player of choice:
It will not play from a web browser, at least I don't think it will. Anything else that can play streaming media should work.

I was able to open the stream with VLC media player.

VLC is a free media player that will play just about anything, on any platform. Great, open-source, small footprint, from www.videolan.org/vlc

i uze vlc for video & moviez, but for muzic, i uze Music Bee...it'z the cat'z-fuckin-meow! :kitty: :headbang: ppp

...only one o' the most well-known media playerz in the world is all :rofl: :doh: take another Caturday dab :smoking: ppp
I don't listen to music much. I blew my ears and brains out in the 60s - early 80s.

I have had no cannabis at all since August 12. My GI Doc thought my "HEAVY" his words - cannabis use was causing my chronic constipation. We all know he is wrong but how else could I prove it. He is wrong and after Butt cam Tuesday you can bet I will be high as hell on Wednesday. This has got to be the longest tolerance break I have had in 8 years. I am not addicted to weed but I sure miss it:crying:.

Carry on...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back