Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't listen to music much. I blew my ears and brains out in the 60s - early 80s.
Ditto.
I have had no cannabis at all since August 12. My GI Doc thought my "HEAVY" his words - cannabis use was causing my chronic constipation.
After her 2nd hospitalization for diverticulitis, my friend added 2 Tbsp of flax meal to her daily diet, and hasn't had any more trouble.
[disclaimer: this is not medical advice, etc.]

@Mossy - I know you had a quick link to a story a ways back. This one is from the 31st August, contains some of the same information. I was trying to find that old story for another thread and came across this.

German customs officers seize record 2.3 million cannabis seeds | DW | 31.08.2021 Authorities say more than 300 soccer fields could have been planted with the seeds, generating a crop likely to fetch €2.3 billion at street prices at conservative estimates. The find was made at Cologne/Bonn airport.
www.dw.com
www.dw.com

Probably bulk hemp seedz :rofl: or Mexican seeds :smoking:

Probably bulk hemp seedz :rofl: or Mexican seeds :smoking:
No, I remember part of the story had to do with small growers getting busted by police following the seeds. But I cannot find the original story?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back