Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks. :toke::pass:Hanging in a Seattle backyard on a balmy afternoon. This is ok for store-bought...
P_20210911_144143.jpg
P_20210911_144245.jpg

Which reminds me, I'm gonna have to find some more of the WWxBB to order at some point. She's adorable and I love her and I'm going to have to grow her again, but she was a single freebie bean. Suppose that's how they getcha :rofl:

I think we have all said that at least once.... Mephisto has some amazing strains. :pass:
Literally just got 30 more beans in the mail last night... bringing my total on hand to... 51 photo, 148 auto. Mm oops heh. First time I've actually counted them all up. :rofl: With 26 more on the way, not counting any potential freebies. I keep saying I'm set for quite a bit but I'm over here paying Pokémon with the beans... gotta catch 'em all.

I have been doing the DJ thing for a few years now in a virtual world called Second Life. (Yes, believe it or not, it not only still exists, but it is thriving)

Anyway, it occurs to me that anyone with a media player can tune in. It's just a shoutcast server.

So if you are interested, the stream starts at 6PM California time, and runs two hours.

I won't be able to interact here, since I have to be watching and interacting with others in the virtual space, but I figured if anyone was curious (and since I have 100 connection slots, with an average in-world of about 20) i might as well share the fun.

Usually, I am doing hard rock, but tonight I am trying my first hand at 80's material.

If you want to listen in, this is the URL to put into your media player of choice:

It will not play from a web browser, at least I don't think it will. Anything else that can play streaming media should work.

For now, I have to finish setting things up for it, so I will try to catch you guys afterwards (assuming I don't just keel over and sleep)

Enjoy (I hope)!

:jointman:

Literally just got 30 more beans in the mail last night... bringing my total on hand to... 51 photo, 148 auto. Mm oops heh. First time I've actually counted them all up. :rofl: With 26 more on the way, not counting any potential freebies. I keep saying I'm set for quite a bit but I'm over here paying Pokémon with the beans... gotta catch 'em all.
I am the same. At one point I had more seeds than I could possibly grow in a lifetime, assuming local laws did not change.

Give me a few months, and I am sure I'll be at it again!

I am the same. At one point I had more seeds than I could possibly grow in a lifetime, assuming local laws did not change.

Give me a few months, and I am sure I'll be at it again!
Just did the math... at 4 plants every 3 months I've got enough auto beans to last me nearly 11 years (at a 100% germ rate) lmfao.

I have been doing the DJ thing for a few years now in a virtual world called Second Life. (Yes, believe it or not, it not only still exists, but it is thriving)

Anyway, it occurs to me that anyone with a media player can tune in. It's just a shoutcast server.

So if you are interested, the stream starts at 6PM California time, and runs two hours.

I won't be able to interact here, since I have to be watching and interacting with others in the virtual space, but I figured if anyone was curious (and since I have 100 connection slots, with an average in-world of about 20) i might as well share the fun.

Usually, I am doing hard rock, but tonight I am trying my first hand at 80's material.

If you want to listen in, this is the URL to put into your media player of choice:

It will not play from a web browser, at least I don't think it will. Anything else that can play streaming media should work.

For now, I have to finish setting things up for it, so I will try to catch you guys afterwards (assuming I don't just keel over and sleep)

Enjoy (I hope)!

:jointman:
Starting in 5 minutes :bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back