Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

I started smoking in 76. Damm good friend got me getting off the church bus from Wednesday Bible study:pass:and it was on after that.
:bong: I started building BONGS and got HOOKED :hookah:

Damn I feel old. I ain't that old though... nobody would even know how old I am by the way I look. I get mistaken for freaking 40 all the time. But I'm about 20 years older than that.
Dude's and dudette's
I have smoked all of those in that High Times up till like 1989.
I'll tell you what I didn't see weed like that though:shrug: and never came to us like that.
It came in Bricks. Big ass bricks and small bales. When I see a small Bale's. The bricks weight anywhere around 5 lb. And we found stuff in some of that Mexican Brown that we were getting back in 86-89. :sadcry: Hell We could find spiders, rocks, scorpions, a finger, and a few other kind of bugs I'm not sure what they were. And mold guaranteed...

My latest bong. It's not exactly new it's about 2 years old it's a work in progress. Always reinventing something.:doh:
This is Skully. His reinvented name is Covid Scully. Because everybody gets their own draw tube to smoke through. Stay safe and high
20210905_212036.jpg
20210905_211728.jpg

:shrug::rofl::smokeout:

Last edited:
I started smoking in 76. Damm good friend got me getting off the church bus from Wednesday Bible study:pass:and it was on after that.
:bong: I started building BONGS and got HOOKED :hookah:

Damn I feel old. I ain't that old though... nobody would even know how old I am by the way I look. I get mistaken for freaking 40 all the time. But I'm about 20 years older than that.
Dude's and dudette's
I have smoked all of those in that High Times up till like 1989.
I'll tell you what I didn't see weed like that though:shrug: and never came to us like that.
It came in Bricks. Big ass bricks and small bales. When I see a small Bale's. The bricks weight anywhere around 5 lb. And we found stuff in some of that Mexican Brown that we were getting back in 86-89. :sadcry: Hell We could find spiders, rocks, scorpions, a finger, and a few other kind of bugs I'm not sure what they were. And mold guaranteed...

My latest bong. It's not exactly new it's about 2 years old it's a work in progress. Always reinventing something.:doh:
This is Skully. His reinvented name is Covid Scully. Because everybody gets their own draw tube to smoke through. Stay safe and highView attachment 1364949View attachment 1364950
:shrug::rofl::smokeout:
This is bad ass!!!

@DCLXVI went and took “indigenous genetics “ as the name bro.
Gotta go pick up an information package from the band office and some other things.
But shit moving now no more maybes only possibly’s now lol
Thanks to the misses I’ll be on thegram now. Anybody have any tips for that?

...It came in Bricks. Big ass bricks and small bales...
Interesting weed history factoid:
When Colombian came in 25 lb. bales, it was for the convenience of the mules (4-legged kind). They carried it down steep mountain paths from the Sierra Nevada Mountains. For long and treacherous night-time treks down mountain trails, 100 lb. was a reasonable load. A burlap coffee sack could hold 2 of the 25 lb. bales. That's 50 lb. on each side of the mule's pack saddle. They could walk for 2 days like that.

This is bad ass!!!

@DCLXVI went and took “indigenous genetics “ as the name bro.
Gotta go pick up an information package from the band office and some other things.
But shit moving now no more maybes only possibly’s now lol
Thanks to the misses I’ll be on thegram now. Anybody have any tips for that?
Mohawk Genetics
"We won't scalp you
like the other dispensaries!"
:biggrin: :eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back