Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you happy Friday Stoners!

Your truck is getting a butt cam.......?...... :eyebrows: ....Wow....you 'Mericans Really look after your trucks.......
Exactly the problem, They shove a sensor up it's tail pipe and they are getting to much gas :gassy:.

:crying::crying::crying:

Nip a bud off ..slow dry...and test it :pass: @Suki813 ....
A few days back I took a couple tester buds from the bottom branch, closest to the main stem. They're definitely a few days behind the main cola developmentally. Broke that up and tossed it in the bowl yesterday. It definitely got me stoned, in a very sativa kind of way. I generally stick to indica when the option is given, so I don't have the best frame of reference for judging in that regard. Wasn't too bad for a mostly leafy salad though :rofl:

Oh... i thought you were scheduled for a colonoscopy while your truck was in the shop.
Yes I have a colonoscopy and endoscopy next Tuesday . It is just the getting ready that dumps:dammit:. This will be my third time for butt cam. The problem is I have a problem. I am actually hoping for an ulcer and not cancer.:shrug:

Yes I have a colonoscopy and endoscopy next Tuesday . It is just the getting ready that dumps:dammit:. This will be my third time for butt cam. The problem is I have a problem. I am actually hoping for an ulcer and not cancer.:shrug:
On the three year plan here and at least a dozen butt cams under me belt. If you talk incessantly while the doctor is administering the Versed and Fentanyl they give ya extra to end the conversation. Nice drugs.. The prep blows but the test…not so much.

On the three year plan here and at least a dozen butt cams under me belt. If you talk incessantly while the doctor is administering the Versed and Fentanyl they give ya extra to end the conversation. Nice drugs.. The prep blows but the test…not so much.
At least that's what they do now. They didn't do it like that when I had my first probing waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back. I think I got a tiny tab of Valium. At least they only looked at my descending colon. Got off the damn table completely wet from cold sweat. I'm due next year.:shrug:

Hopefully it's something other than C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back