Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully it's something other than C.
My GI Doc thought It might be my heavy cannabis use causing my distress so I quit all cannabis since Aug. 12 to test his theory. WRONG. The issues remain. So next Wednesday you can bet I will get really high off my first dabs. I am not addicted but I sure miss my buzz!

My GI Doc thought It might be my heavy cannabis use causing my distress so I quit all cannabis since Aug. 12 to test his theory. WRONG. The issues remain. So next Wednesday you can bet I will get really high off my first dabs. I am not addicted but I sure miss my buzz!
Heavy cannabis use? LOL!
Wishing ya good luck next week.

Lol doctors always want to vilify the weed. VA diagnosed me with “cannabis use disorder”
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

"cannabis use disorder" sounds like:

airplane-drinking-problem-gif-7.gif

My Mistake...................... :pass: ...I Meant 10 girls up to sex....and 1 Sneaky Male....I'd Guess........

Amazing how many times you get a pot full of females and a small sneaky male will pop up and try to get your virgins........does make me Wonder if it is hormonal....:headbang:

i found average female to male in clear tent 7 or 8 f out of 10 start them off in a tent with females in flower more like 6/7 they know :headbang:

I just letting this go there's another male in the pot,,save some pollen :thumbsup:
IMG_20210910_214423.jpg

That
At least that's what they do now. They didn't do it like that when I had my first probing waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back. I think I got a tiny tab of Valium. At least they only looked at my descending colon. Got off the damn table completely wet from cold sweat. I'm due next year.:shrug:
That is referred to as a “flexible sigmoidoscopy “. It’s a great procedure that finds half of cancers, just missing the other half, and often the most aggressive ones that arise from the right/ascending/ TI/cecum. The only beneficiary is the family doctor who can charge for it.
Worst part of a colonoscopy is the prep. Hopefully, you will get 5-10 year reprieve afterwards.

Last edited:
Yup...:d5:..that was our record breaker....never have so many Stoners been in 1 room for so long...and not even one Fight..Record Breaking....

We Woz There......:pass:..sigh...

I got the T-shirt to prove it! If i can remember where the hell I left it.

Happy weekend, stoners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back