Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe High Times didn't have color printing back then? Anyway, even the worst weed I had in the '70's looked much better than that. It was all outdoor grown, from Colombia, Mendocino, and Maui. It did usually have seeds. Even the mexican "cow piss" grass of the '60's looked better than those. I guess my age is showing.
Tbh I'm not sure. It does seem to have yellow tones so I would assume there's at least some color going on. I'm more shocked by the structure than anything, literally looks like grass :what?:

Wild to think they wouldn't have had color printing though, halftone printing was patented in the mid 1800s (granted, it was a bit before colorization became a thing) and 4CP (four color process, CMYK, think early to mid century comics) has been around since the mid 20th century. I'm sure they didn't have much of a budget though at the time and I have no idea how expensive the process would have been.

In other news, 4 more minutes till the girls wake up for the day!

OK kittens, I'm back in the game again. Dropped Anvil, BlackStrap, Strawberry/Mango crumble and 3bears OG/Samsquatch (mephisto freebies) into shotglasses this morning. All of them got a few minute shake in a pill bottle lined with fine sand paper to hopefully help them soak in the water....we'll see what happens.......But it deffinatly means no more putting off finishing up my grow area. Gonna try Kratky quart jars this time, wife was eating some fruit cup things and I decided to see if they would fit....freaking perfect size to drop in a quart jar and just use the screw lid part, already had rock wool hydroton on hand....1st hydro try and hoping they'll not get too big in size as I wanna reverse the Anvil a little for some pollen.

Yeah I think bud back then was decent if it was grown good and dried stored proper etc. I mean those strains gave us today's strains. Plus wasn't there more hash back then? I don't mean oil I mean sift

Jesus, no wonder it was called it grass. Looks about my first ever go. Suppose lighting, equipment, nutes etc have came on, thank goodness.
EP3
I’d say more proper selection on the breeding. Then the others..

On the new news tip,
Just registered the business lol skin in the game soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back