Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm..Sensible Head Thinks... :pass: ...we Probably shouldn't be discussing seed bank payment methods on open forum.

No rules broken...so no need for anyone worrying....But...One of the payment methods..paypal is known to suspend payments for any company it can prove is involved in cannabis sales ...so associating a seed vendor and this payment method on public forum could be detrimental.

Think of it the same as disclosing stealth shipping methods...we just don't do it.

I Hope no-one will be offended if in future ..any mention of payment methods in LS will be edited out by a member of staff...unless it is by the Vendor themselves.

Cheers...:pass:
I apologize to everyone for that, completely my fault. I will make sure I am more careful with what I say in the future, definitely wasn't thinking. Sorry again .. cheers.

Hmm..Sensible Head Thinks... :pass: ...we Probably shouldn't be discussing seed bank payment methods on open forum.

No rules broken...so no need for anyone worrying....But...One of the payment methods..paypal is known to suspend payments for any company it can prove is involved in cannabis sales ...so associating a seed vendor and this payment method on public forum could be detrimental.

Think of it the same as disclosing stealth shipping methods...we just don't do it.

I Hope no-one will be offended if in future ..any mention of payment methods in LS will be edited out by a member of staff...unless it is by the Vendor themselves.

Cheers...:pass:
Makes a lot of sense, better to know now than to keep doing it later, thank you!

I apologize to everyone for that, completely my fault. I will make sure I am more careful with what I say in the future, definitely wasn't thinking. Sorry again .. cheers.

You don't worry about it either @Newbutoldgrower ...:pighug:..just one of those things...

Makes a lot of sense, better to know now than to keep doing it later, thank you!

Yeah @Zeromitch ..if it was an Obvious one there would already be a Rule about it....:headbang:...

At one time there was actually a Block on site to stop anyone mentioning that payment method.....so it never happened....:pass:...guess the Block might have defaulted when we updated the servers...

No great shakes.....:pass:..sharing one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back