Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
If u can put a piece in the corner so u can bend each plant out away from the center toward edge of box! As it is pulled over sideways those lowers that are worth keeping will grow more straight up rather than sideways into next plant over! My last 2 in 1 box I didn’t have room to bend em out or they’d have went sideways about 8” before running into tent wall!
Good idea!
I was going to put a stick in each corner of each container plus 1 each for the main stems so i have many tie down spots. I'll try and not make the same mistake and keep them in order. Maybe the red poisons and bloody skunks won't get very big and this will be ez pz

Solar bill is only 100 a month and they're paying us that much for having the banner on the balcony (we are backed up to a major road) so we pretty much halved our power bill for free lmfao. Still making various efficiency updates but a hell of lot better than it was.
Worth it right! we waited 8 months for our house to finish being built delay after delay and when we finally moved in we got annoyed by people knocking on the door every day trying to sell lawn service, pest control, solar panels, weed control, blah blah well 1 of those door knockers paid off because they showed us what we would save and long term it made since so we did it.

Worth it right! we waited 8 months for our house to finish being built delay after delay and when we finally moved in we got annoyed by people knocking on the door every day trying to sell lawn service, pest control, solar panels, weed control, blah blah well 1 of those door knockers paid off because they showed us what we would save and long term it made since so we did it.
Our realtor was one of hubby's restaurant coworkers, who also happened to sell solar lol. Plus we were already planning to go that route, so we were an easy sell. Besides the hangup with the city and power company it's been pretty easy. I can't wait to get a whole years worth of data lol. Though I suppose the real proof will be in the power bill.

Hmm..Sensible Head Thinks... :pass: ...we Probably shouldn't be discussing seed bank payment methods on open forum.

No rules broken...so no need for anyone worrying....But...One of the payment methods..paypal is known to suspend payments for any company it can prove is involved in cannabis sales ...so associating a seed vendor and this payment method on public forum could be detrimental.

Think of it the same as disclosing stealth shipping methods...we just don't do it.

I Hope no-one will be offended if in future ..any mention of payment methods in LS will be edited out by a member of staff...unless it is by the Vendor themselves.

Cheers...:pass:

I've nipped back and edited a couple of posts mentioing the payment method..or quoting it..:headbang:...and as I say..no rules broken...so no-one fret about it...:pass:

@Zeromitch ....simple little thing I got told about Ferts might help.

I was told...keep your plants on veg ferts...until they stop vertical growth....then switch to flower ferts..

soo....until your girls stop vertical growth...you'd probably class them as vegging..even though they are showing flower..:pass:

Hmm..Sensible Head Thinks... :pass: ...we Probably shouldn't be discussing seed bank payment methods on open forum.

No rules broken...so no need for anyone worrying....But...One of the payment methods..paypal is known to suspend payments for any company it can prove is involved in cannabis sales ...so associating a seed vendor and this payment method on public forum could be detrimental.

Think of it the same as disclosing stealth shipping methods...we just don't do it.

I Hope no-one will be offended if in future ..any mention of payment methods in LS will be edited out by a member of staff...unless it is by the Vendor themselves.

Cheers...:pass:
Shit Mossy I didn't know that..... Very sorry, whole conversation was entirely my fault:redcard:red carded myself

Shit Mossy I didn't know that..... Very sorry, whole conversation was entirely my fault:redcard:red carded myself

Don't be daft @CrookDog ....no harm done...:pighug:..just reading it an I'm like...hmm...probably better not...just a Precaution...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back