Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,

Final reports are in. General consensus is, barring some incredibly revolutionary change, Haiti is most likely unsalvageable as a nation. Infrastructure is too destroyed and barely functioning government is so corrupt there is not a way to bring it back.

So, I don't really have any way of measuring the amount of light any of my plants are getting. But! I do have this which is kinda neat. Our array is right over where my outdoor girls are. Well, on the roof on that side if the house at least. Regardless, clearly there's quite a bit of sun over that area. We only just got turned on last week, so I don't have a ton of data yet. Still mad they didn't get it turned on back at the beginning of July when they got installed, but the city and power company were dragging their feet. Oh well, we are up and running now.

Screenshot_20210907-225221_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210907-225244_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210907-230528_Chrome.jpg

If nothing else, I should be able to cover whatever extra energy I'm using for my indoor grows :rofl:

So, I don't really have any way of measuring the amount of light any of my plants are getting. But! I do have this which is kinda neat. Our array is right over where my outdoor girls are. Well, on the roof on that side if the house at least. Regardless, clearly there's quite a bit of sun over that area. We only just got turned on last week, so I don't have a ton of data yet. Still mad they didn't get it turned on back at the beginning of July when they got installed, but the city and power company were dragging their feet. Oh well, we are up and running now.

View attachment 1364029View attachment 1364030View attachment 1364031

If nothing else, I should be able to cover whatever extra energy I'm using for my indoor grows :rofl:
i have them and the battery back ups but since i grow.. i am only 63% energy self sufficient maybe if i went to 12/12 only lol

Edit: me and the wife being pc gamers that stay up all night and sleep during the day (we work nights) does not help either lol

View attachment 1364029View attachment 1364030View attachment 1364031

Get a lux meter or a par meter app on your phone, they will work better than using our panels haha

Get a lux meter or a par meter app on your phone, they will work better than using our panels haha
I'm not too stressed about it lol, they're outside so they get what they're gonna get. Just thought it was pretty neat. We got them right after we moved in, so our estimates (55%ish) were based on our 3br apartment. Crazy part is we are in a 2 story townhouse now and before even getting the panels our biggest bill so far this summer is still $50 less than what we were averaging there. EE windows and appliances and a brand new HVAC will beat a bandaided circa 1960s (with 40 year old appliances) apartment any day.

Solar bill is only 100 a month and they're paying us that much for having the banner on the balcony (we are backed up to a major road) so we pretty much halved our power bill for free lmfao. Still making various efficiency updates but a hell of lot better than it was.

When the lights came back on i'll stab some bamboo sticks in there for support and i'll look at how close they getting to each other, i'll try my best to get them off each other we don't want larfy buds haha, thanks for the heads up!
If u can put a piece in the corner so u can bend each plant out away from the center toward edge of box! As it is pulled over sideways those lowers that are worth keeping will grow more straight up rather than sideways into next plant over! My last 2 in 1 box I didn’t have room to bend em out or they’d have went sideways about 8” before running into tent wall!

i didn't watch the podcast so i don't know the exact reasoning behind it but i hope its not Disney, they have the time and money to screw anyone.

Gnome is a good name too i wish him luck on the new name and future success :D
I did an episode of autoflower podcast a ways back! Chad that hosts it is 1 cool ass mofo that’s for sure! :d5:

I did an episode of autoflower podcast a ways back! Chad that hosts it is 1 cool ass mofo that’s for sure! :d5:
I fucking love that podcast...... Listened to marks episode like 20 times..... (I also had a problem with getting off painkillers and used cannibis to defeat it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back