Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to know what terps did your plant have
It was candy dawg x sticky fingers…..pure chocolate coffee smells
912AA27F-D029-4378-A752-2FECB88AAD1D.jpeg

Here ya go!

Apparently his is 14-0-0! ;)
Wow I really like that amino profile but I just cannot deal with that much nitrogen :shrug:

Pretty sad when you have to ignore a person on a cannabis site because they can't stop an ass to you even when warned by a few mods already, I'm sure he knows who he is as i won't say his name but fuck when you try to be friendly and keep getting shit on.
Thank you for having the ignore feature AFN! :pass: and if you think i am the problem look at my post history i only try and help people not try and make them feel like crap.

Ignore the bad apples and enjoy the rest of the ripe ones here now :D

Good vibes! :bighug:

i thought Disney went after him for that name, i liked the mando name ; /
I had been curious about that once that series took off! I can see them sending them lawyers after his ass so I understand why it happened I just missed that it had til I saw the logo as his IG page avatar!

@Zeromitch I think you’re confusing the plant showing sex with entering flower. Most of my plants will show sex in the range you are talking about…but that doesn’t mean its through veg. This is the point I get rid of males if I’m growing regs. The plant will continue to veg for anywhere from another week to another month past that point, give or take…..really strain dependent.:pass:
@Zeromitch :yeahthat:

Have no fears…..

BIG PLANTS ARE NEAR! :d5:

You’ll be surprised how big they get growing in SIP containers! They are such big planters that the roots will take lil longer to get established and then they will explode! I haven’t had a SIP plant under 4’ except 1 that I tried to train like crazy! It still wound up over 3’ tho! U may need to train or trim out lowers tho if those branches start growing into each other! Better to not have larf down there when u can let em focus on fatter buds where it counts! ;)

@Zeromitch :yeahthat:

Have no fears…..

BIG PLANTS ARE NEAR! :d5:

You’ll be surprised how big they get growing in SIP containers! They are such big planters that the roots will take lil longer to get established and then they will explode! I haven’t had a SIP plant under 4’ except 1 that I tried to train like crazy! It still wound up over 3’ tho! U may need to train or trim out lowers tho if those branches start growing into each other! Better to not have larf down there when u can let em focus on fatter buds where it counts! ;)
When the lights came back on i'll stab some bamboo sticks in there for support and i'll look at how close they getting to each other, i'll try my best to get them off each other we don't want larfy buds haha, thanks for the heads up!

I had been curious about that once that series took off! I can see them sending them lawyers after his ass so I understand why it happened I just missed that it had til I saw the logo as his IG page avatar!
i didn't watch the podcast so i don't know the exact reasoning behind it but i hope its not Disney, they have the time and money to screw anyone.

Gnome is a good name too i wish him luck on the new name and future success :D

Pretty sad when you have to ignore a person on a cannabis site because they can't stop an ass to you even when warned by a few mods already, I'm sure he knows who he is as i won't say his name but fuck when you try to be friendly and keep getting shit on.
Thank you for having the ignore feature AFN! :pass: and if you think i am the problem look at my post history i only try and help people not try and make them feel like crap.

Ignore the bad apples and enjoy the rest of the ripe ones here now :D

Good vibes! :bighug:
Hope this isn’t me

Great it’s pouring out again, this close to heading to home dumpster and getting some poly tarp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back