Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you stoners!

The RAW line has the best small volume individual elements I can find. Best source of P for plants- Monoammonium Phosphate 9-61-0 cannot be made without some N, it is the ammonium form of N. For K they have potassium sulfate 0-0-50 of course they have N at 20-0-0. The B-vitamin is 0-0-0 so no nitrogen. 9% magnesium 12% Sulfer 1% B-vitamin. I know of no other place to buy amino acids in small volumes other than the NPK line.

In good soil plants will produce their own B-vitamins (thiamine). I grow hydroponically which may not have all of the microbes needed to assist this process. Extra B-vitamins will not be harmful. The needed magnesium and sulfur are in a guaranteed analysis that I can use for my nutrient calculations and does not contain aromatics.
I have several RAW products and they perform as intended. I use their yucca in all my pot waterings and Phyter sprayings

I have several RAW products and they perform as intended. I use their yucca in all my pot waterings and Phyter sprayings
And how is the big bitch in the backyard today brother bill...
Lol raw....
The dude in the lab coat from the videos... lol

I left my tray out and it pissed last night....
Talk about smoother smoking on the way
Been on water for a bit
image.jpg

Slloooowwwwly getting there
image.jpg

Wow I really like that amino profile but I just cannot deal with that much nitrogen :shrug:
That program is a bit different. It's one with a limited set of inputs, Plain, not amended media, micronutrients and macronutrients are derived from assorted ferments.
The guy really has his program down pat. His girls are beautiful, very frosty and very productive. He's not a home grower and does have a sizable operation. As with all organic methods, it not an exact science, but it could be with more testing of the inputs, but why add work to something that works very well?

Like everything here, I use what makes sense to me and adapt it to my way and thought process.

His IG is in my sig

This one took the biggest hit.
B57612BC-4302-45CF-88EB-019FD461B935.jpeg

still haven’t figured out what happened. Maybe 6 tbs instead of 6tsp. Due to the fact I recently started needing glasses to see. Going to make me a ec meter necklace and try and keep my readers with me.

This one took the biggest hit.
View attachment 1364109
still haven’t figured out what happened. Maybe 6 tbs instead of 6tsp. Due to the fact I recently started needing glasses to see. Going to make me a ec meter necklace and try and keep my readers with me.

i feel your pain with the eyesight, i had semi bad eye sight my whole life until age 25 when the army offered me free PRK a form of corrective eye surgery and i had badass vision until now age 34, they did say the process of aging will still naturally damage my eye sight but i thought i had more time than 9-10 years lol i will need to pay out of my own pocket to do it again and i think its about $5000-$7000 ; / worth it to be able to see perfect again.

Sorry about your plant ; /

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back