Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's this 62*F this morning?
Should be dry for another week with lower humidity and highs in mid 90s. Great for finishing up the smaller haze girl's buds for a chop any time this week.

I got an email back from Linda Seeds that their credit card system don't work, an the only options to pay from Australia is PayPal and Bitcoin. Or cash by courier. Tried to do another order and pay with PayPal but no option came up. Have emailed them again to see how to pay with PayPal, otherwise might have to bite the bullet and learn how to get and use Bitcoin. Just thought you might want to know buddy.
Let me know how you go please mate

I got an email back from Linda Seeds that their credit card system don't work, an the only options to pay from Australia is PayPal and Bitcoin. Or cash by courier. Tried to do another order and pay with PayPal but no option came up. Have emailed them again to see how to pay with PayPal, otherwise might have to bite the bullet and learn how to get and use Bitcoin. Just thought you might want to know buddy.
I would love to use paypal but i have not seen that as an option yet but i do love using zelle through my bank so that is an easy option for me, i do see many seed banks using bitcoin but i know nothing other than the whole mining thing is the reason i don't have a GPU for my wife's pc and are x3 msrp so good luck buying a graphics card in 2021 and 2022 without waiting in a line when they arrive at local shops or paying $900 for a $320 gpu online, hard to be a pc gamer these days mean while consoles are instock, ouch.

:pass: smoke break

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

:crying: :crying: You know how cheap I am and I get stuff like that for my wife to soak her feet in. Not to feed my plants :rofl::rofl:.

Get something made for plants like this B-vitamin from NPK industries. It is primarily Epsom Salt as a carrier for the B-vitamins.

View attachment 1363538
Not a fan of the raw line.. a lot of nitrogen in their stuff.. that and other reasons..
Would explain why that’s what the missus bought then lol she loves it... me not so much..
I do like the idea of the b vitamins stuff is under rated

Bit coin is too much of a headache for seeds... tanks and guns maybe... seeds nah...

I would love to use paypal but i have not seen that as an option yet but i do love using zelle through my bank so that is an easy option for me, i do see many seed banks using bitcoin but i know nothing other than the whole mining thing is the reason i don't have a GPU for my wife's pc and are x3 msrp so good luck buying a graphics card in 2021 and 2022 without waiting in a line when they arrive at local shops or paying $900 for a $320 gpu online, hard to be a pc gamer these days mean while consoles are instock, ouch.

:pass: smoke break
It's been a long tome since I built a PC. Laptops are what I've been using, mainly for mobility. I guess I got away from desktops when I started tuning cars.
I thought about building one when GTA and again when Red Dead came out. I didn't because I just knew it would be a cluster F with mod menus popping up and that's exactly what happened. I'll just stick to my PlayStation.:rofl:

Some of organic indoor my 9lb hammer s1 an some skelly ogs .View attachment 1363682View attachment 1363683
9lb hammer.??? Interested
Spill the beans lol
And how you been doing brother haven’t shot the shit with you in a while.. my other native cousin!!!
I think you were saying that... meh
Skelly og ftw what happened to greenskell? Starting to think he stole the 15footer lmao

Last edited:
Skelly oh ftw what happened to greenskell? Starting to think he stole the 15footer lmao

Woman trouble.... :pass: .....he gave up his garden of Eden for love...then ended up a bit rootless while he hunted for a house and job..last we heard couch surfing and looking for work.

I Thought he would be back....but maybe we bring back too many memories of his Garden....:pass:..Absent Friends...
Mat they all find their way Home one day...

@Zeromitch @CrookDog @Newbutoldgrower - Bitcoin eh? I've been eyeing it myself but! To buy coins off an exchange requires quite a bit of verification. I tried to sign up for coinbase but they wanted scans of my drivers license etc.... That's way too much information to use an anonymous payment method. Unless you want to churn your coins through several wallets and change from bitcoin to monero to something else and then back to bitcoin.

I have found a work around.

There are a few bitcoin ATMs here in town. You can use whatever digital "wallet" you want. Go to the ATM and tell it you want bitcoin, it lets you pick from several, and tell it how much $$ you want to put in. Insert cash, it converts to BTC, scan the QR code and bam! Bitcoin in your wallet without any type of verification of who you really are.

Do this all on a cheap burner smartphone and pay cash for everything. No names, addresses, nothing! Just free and clear anonymous payment.

See if you can find a bitcoin ATM.

Although I try to stay as anonymous as possible I think people are starting to wonder why this old man has 3 phones. At least I can rely on the excuse that I lose them frequently as i'm a clumsy codger.

Woman trouble.... :pass: .....he gave up his garden of Eden for love...then ended up a bit rootless while he hunted for a house and job..last we heard couch surfing and looking for work.

I Thought he would be back....but maybe we bring back too many memories of his Garden....:pass:..Absent Friends...
Mat they all find their way Home one day...
Sucky....
Well definitely be looking to hire him when I get going lmao

Look at what I seen this morning
Seedstockers frizzy kush is shaping up to be colourful

And my gawd the neighbor has some straight crazy shit in his run... looks green from far but right purpled with pink hairs...
Like a blackberry kush Or something gonna ask him for some hope he has a mother

It's been a long tome since I built a PC. Laptops are what I've been using, mainly for mobility. I guess I got away from desktops when I started tuning cars.
I thought about building one when GTA and again when Red Dead came out. I didn't because I just knew it would be a cluster F with mod menus popping up and that's exactly what happened. I'll just stick to my PlayStation.:rofl:
I'm happy i have my old day 1 ps4, we hooked it up a few days ago and love it plenty of free stuff to do for now without PlayStation plus just yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back