Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish i had a 3d printer
Desktop Screenshot 2021.09.06 - 23.53.50.39.png

What Adventures have you been on @Mike20132 ......?............ :pass:

Just a way of saying Thank You @Newbutoldgrower ...:headbang:...every time someone helps or supports you..gives out Advice..or provides a Link to something you want.

Thank you...cost nowt.....the way I was brought up...if you didn't say Thanks it got taken off you....:crying:..and normally with a clip 'round the earhole....
Exactly how I was brought up as well .. including the clip around the earhole. I will definitely be giving out more Rep they that I understand more about it. Thank you for your time once again.

Look forward to catching your next Metal Buffet buddy, sounds like a perfect Saturday. Cheers mate

psst, the most recent buffet is back on page 626, hint-hint...u can still get leftoverz, hint-hint :eyebrows: :headbang: ppp

Got a wild hair and decided to start staining my primary suite's powder room cabinets. The girls kept me company. Gel stain so I only had to go over it with a s.o.s. pad before applying. Bye bye 1986 original finish. Pretty sure I deserve a smoke break now. :pass:
View attachment 1363626

Treat Yourself @Suki813 .... :pass: ..I Think you have Earned it......:d5:

Exactly how I was brought up as well .. including the clip around the earhole. I will definitely be giving out more Rep they that I understand more about it. Thank you for your time once again.

No probs.... :d5: ..it is Easy when you know how...

I Still duck if I forget to say Thanks....:crying:

Some of organic indoor my 9lb hammer s1 an some skelly ogs .View attachment 1363682View attachment 1363683

@dankstyle J ...take your fingers off that controller........and Get to Bed..............:gamer:.....
Girls are looking great.....:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back