Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lightning strike killed my PS4, but I still have my Pro.
Worst!!
I remember my old place use to get hit a bit, well a few times.
the old satellite dish/mothership beacon got hit a lot.
When the house got hit anything electrical was making sounds speakers or not was real interesting

Gotta go hit the photos with this pm spray again

I think I'm gonna change the way I pot up new girls. After my last direct planting and screwing up the environment and giving my girls a wet foot, I'm sprouting in small planters in their own little environment and then transplanting into the final pot or EB in roughly 7-9 days from sprout. That did work well on the girls that went outside.
Even though I know what I did to the environment and airflow and corrected that, I think the mini-environment will help the seedling keep that early vigor going. With a limited lifespan with autos, I don't want anything to slow root development.

Has anyone used a Sprouted Seed Tea either soon after sprout or when transplanting? I think it would be best to use at transplant, What do you guys think?

Worst!!
I remember my old place use to get hit a bit, well a few times.
the old satellite dish/mothership beacon got hit a lot.
When the house got hit anything electrical was making sounds speakers or not was real interesting

Gotta go hit the photos with this pm spray again
I don't get what happened in that last strike. All connections were protected. The strike did come thru my adsl connection. It killed the router, despite being connected to a surge protector. It's a lost cause trying to file a claim on the surge protector for the damage. They'll just blame some other connection.

Got nature out in full effect in the garden! Hopefully they’ll keep another outbreak from happening like what happened with my cucumbers! :woohoo1:

We got assassin bug eggs!
9CB16141-6759-41D1-800E-0BEE8DB297ED.jpeg

Green lacewing eggs
896DD375-2CAB-41D1-9C12-864A24C30093.jpeg
75628D19-058B-41BB-8896-DEC697A859F5.jpeg

Prob why I keep finding them in the house! :rofl:
71C9851F-1D7D-4893-91AE-AAED13F2214C.jpeg

Then dragonflies
E2645D48-07F3-4E3D-B860-532F2BEDF62C.jpeg

502DC064-DB87-4905-AD94-99C2F63F2DB0.jpeg

Damn toad must live under 1 of my tomato pots!
28F64775-4524-4EDD-89CC-2748E0108490.jpeg

And pepper plant doing good except these bastards
2F67969F-3EE4-4319-A8A0-993BB2E6B0D7.jpeg
BD0F9CB9-DAB2-442F-AC7D-C6AE509E9328.jpeg

Stupid POS things keep eating holes in my leaves!
07811EBF-1830-42A8-9BB4-338F9C89C7EE.jpeg
FE0A34AA-DC92-46DA-969B-3CC263C35445.jpeg

Ordered Monterey BT that’ll be here tomorrow and I’ll spray everything down really good! :headbang:

:frog:

For any of you gamers on Playstation, if you play GTA online or Red Dead online, I can help ya get money or gold. I know all the little tricks and glitches of both games

I got an email back from Linda Seeds that their credit card system don't work, an the only options to pay from Australia is PayPal and Bitcoin. Or cash by courier. Tried to do another order and pay with PayPal but no option came up. Have emailed them again to see how to pay with PayPal, otherwise might have to bite the bullet and learn how to get and use Bitcoin. Just thought you might want to know buddy.

fwiw, i've alwayz uzed paypal for my linda orderz...it duzn't show as a payment option on any of their main pagez, but once u g'head & start the order process, it showz up as an option once u get to that step of the process, then it'z ez pz :thumbsup: ppp

Good Morfnoevight All you stoners!

Not a fan of the raw line.. a lot of nitrogen in their stuff.. that and other reasons..

I do like the idea of the b vitamins stuff is under rated

The RAW line has the best small volume individual elements I can find. Best source of P for plants- Monoammonium Phosphate 9-61-0 cannot be made without some N, it is the ammonium form of N. For K they have potassium sulfate 0-0-50 of course they have N at 20-0-0. The B-vitamin is 0-0-0 so no nitrogen. 9% magnesium 12% Sulfer 1% B-vitamin. I know of no other place to buy amino acids in small volumes other than the NPK line.

In good soil plants will produce their own B-vitamins (thiamine). I grow hydroponically which may not have all of the microbes needed to assist this process. Extra B-vitamins will not be harmful. The needed magnesium and sulfur are in a guaranteed analysis that I can use for my nutrient calculations and does not contain aromatics.

Good Morfnoevight All you stoners!

The RAW line has the best small volume individual elements I can find. Best source of P for plants- Monoammonium Phosphate 9-61-0 cannot be made without some N, it is the ammonium form of N. For K they have potassium sulfate 0-0-50 of course they have N at 20-0-0. The B-vitamin is 0-0-0 so no nitrogen. 9% magnesium 12% Sulfer 1% B-vitamin. I know of no other place to buy amino acids in small volumes other than the NPK line.

In good soil plants will produce their own B-vitamins (thiamine). I grow hydroponically which may not have all of the microbes needed to assist this process. Extra B-vitamins will not be harmful. The needed magnesium and sulfur are in a guaranteed analysis that I can use for my nutrient calculations and does not contain aromatics.
:pass:
Relax ,I’m not using it... lol last time I send the lady for anything plant related though..
You a raw wholesaler? Lmao :crying:
The cal mag has a lot of N I find,
But it did work well when I tried it(RAW) just a lot of N in the complete line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back